Am I the only one that finds it difficult to eat more?

1161718192022»

Replies

• Satisfiedwithbetter
    Satisfiedwithbetter Posts: 970 Member
    Way cool! My daughter loves the bracelet!
  • scaryann1
    scaryann1 Posts: 259 Member
    I'm so happy!!! Happy customers make me happy. :smiley:

hje8211czaen.jpg
  • scaryann1
    It's kind of scary how fast time gets away from me these days! Our market season comes to a close this Saturday. But this time it starts back up in February instead of March. So I only get January to design without interruptions from market days. LOL

My only complaint with this schedule is that not only do I get physically exhausted, but I forget to eat as well... even after all this time, I still have a mental block on food. I just don't think of it like a "normal" person does. Some days it feels like it's all Rick (my other half) thinks about. On those days it feels like we eat every 2 hours. And he doesn't want small meals for these days either, he wants full meat, potato, vegetable, and bread meals... every two hours, and all I want to do is weave. LOL These are the days he gives up and does the cooking because he knows I'm not gonna put down the pliers and do it. :lol:

My latest set: Necklace is ~19" Bracelet is ~8" and Earrings are ~2", it is listed on my store page. designsbyScaryAnn.ecrator.com
    ywf6oc8zvrx2.jpg
  • 10in30fitness
    10in30fitness Posts: 14 Member
    Eating full fat foods instead of low fat is a good way to eat more calories but just remember to not go over your:
    1. Total daily calories
    2. More specifically, your total fat calories (or grams)

You can eat full fat milk, cheese, nuts etc but don't let the fat macro bully the other macros! It's not going to leave enough room for protein and carbs which fuel your workouts and your muscles. So once you hit your number for fats, stop eating fats. You can set your fat number a little higher by lowering your carb number but be sure you don't lower your protein number. That is the truly important one that should not get lowered.

Stand up to bullying!
    :tongue:
  • scaryann1
    Wow, it's been awhile, again... Market season starts again Saturday. Ugg, I don't think I'm ready. In the last few months I've found myself not eating again, so I have started gaining again. I just don't think about food during the day. Then when I do eat it makes me nauseous which makes me avoid eating later in the day when I finally notice that I haven't eaten all day. I've thought about setting an alarm, but I'm sure I'd turn the alarm off and not eat anyway.

Some of my newest works

4qawmw8612rr.jpg

bjfe1t9g46pq.jpg

tc3z7yh6s00k.jpg

I finally gave in and ordered a pair of "Smart Crutches" I'm now impatiently waiting for them to get here. They were supposed to be delivered today, but of course they are delayed. The post office only knows that they left SOMERSWORTH, NH on the 11, and got to NASHUA NH on the 14th. I sure do hope they find them soon, as I paid almost $200 for them. Insurance doesn't cover them

• scaryann1
    My Smart Crutches came in and I'm loving them! My hands, wrists, shoulders and elbows don't hurt nearly as bad anymore!
  • nerikakrishna461
    nerikakrishna461 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am new to this group and I want to lose weight and not starve myself as it always piles up when I stop eating low calorie...I am currently 84kg and want to lose as much as I can. does eating more really help in losing weight?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Hi I am new to this group and I want to lose weight and not starve myself as it always piles up when I stop eating low calorie...I am currently 84kg and want to lose as much as I can. does eating more really help in losing weight?

In context.

Eating more than bare minimum, accepting fastest rate is not best for long term (or even short term sometimes) success, and some good body shaping workouts - some other minor points.

Compared to eating bare minimum with extreme deficit to attempt to lose weight fast (more will end up being muscle weight not just fat), setting body up for hormone changes that will make it fight and slow down your effort, and stressing it out - all part of things that setup a majority of dieters for failure to reach goal weight or maintain healthy weight, and yo-yo dieting each time getting harder.
  • KarenEH1962
    KarenEH1962 Posts: 2 Member
    I just fired my old RD and got a new nutritionist that was much younger say in her early 30's unlike my older one say in her 60's with very old school ideas. No macros or higher calorie counts. I had been with her since
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,646 Member
    Great jewelry pics but ??? When did we start posting our shop products here? I’ve been away for awhile so maybe the group has changed it’s focus 🤔? Just asking.
  • heybales
    nebslp wrote: »
    Great jewelry pics but ??? When did we start posting our shop products here? I’ve been away for awhile so maybe the group has changed it’s focus 🤔? Just asking.

It's been awhile and infrequent - but her topic always included some of the things she was able to do, started with trying to get a good assessment of what activity level she was really at. Those things changed.

The group topics haven't changed even if this individual topic has been off even the original question.

As to why others post their intro's here instead of topic that says intros - people and tools ....
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,646 Member
    @heybales Thank you for the clarification. My apologies if I came across more critical than quizzical.
  • heybales
    Not at all - hopefully this topic won't be used for general intros since there is one for that.