NO REGRETS

Whats the last thing you ate that goes against your diet & wasn’t your cheat meal? Maybe we shall call it a cheat snack.

I just ate a small box of carmel popcorn that I “shared” with my daughter, and it was delicious. No Regrets

Replies

• kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    I ate 2 servings (4 cookies) of the last of my girl scout cookies: Do-si-dos
    Totally worth going over 160 calories yesterday 😆
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    LOL well I was supposed to be on an unexpected liquid diet today but pretty much just ate the very non liquidy food I brought to work with me instead.

And ooooooo 2 do si dos were part of that non liquidy food.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I can't really think of anything. Maybe too much coffee. It keeps me awake due to lack of sleep but suppresses my appetite which I do not need right now.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Not against my diet since I fit it in, but I had a fruit and custard tart on my weight home from work because I wanted it. Caprese salad would have had more food value but no regrets.

Not a single one.
  • tequierosince06
    tequierosince06 Posts: 101 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

And ooooooo 2 do si dos were part of that non liquidy food.

😂😂 very non liquidy indeed and very yum
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I am not allergic to anything and so far as I can tell I can safely moderate everything so there is no reason for anything to be off limits.

Well... I did have a problem with these dark chocolate and peanut butter rice krispie treats over the holidays but it turns out I wasn't eating enough food for my exercise level so that was impacting my ability to moderate.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Nothing goes against my diet.

However, our AC failed last night and I had some ice cream above what I'd budgeted. Well, a lot of ice cream. It was cold and delicious.
  • saladisgrass
    saladisgrass Posts: 3 Member
    indulged on velveeta mac & cheese...totally worth it
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    Buttered popcorn with garlic powder and chipotle pepper, melted cheddar, and parmesan cheese- my "I'm depressed" snack for 35 years. Between that and air fryer tortillas with peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey I'm back to a deficit and no peanut butter or cheese for awhile since I kept going off the rails.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Yeah, no such thing as "against my diet" in terms of calories or weight loss. I have IBS, so on that side plenty of things. I've been pretty good with that lately.

Looking at calories, the last time I logged above maintenance included wine, grilled fish, buttery sauces, halloumi cheese and peach cake.
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Jam-filled vegan donut - holy shirtballs
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I guess I would call it a "satiety risk" in that it was a choice I made that might not satiate me for the right amount of time. On a low-appetite day, they wouldn't be as much of a risk.

Uh, alcohol. I love the canned vodka drinks, and will be enjoying one tonight during "virtual happy hour" I'm having with coworkers to send me off to my new job.
  • tequierosince06
    I guess I would call it a "satiety risk" in that it was a choice I made that might not satiate me for the right amount of time. On a low-appetite day, they wouldn't be as much of a risk.

Uh, alcohol. I love the canned vodka drinks, and will be enjoying one tonight during "virtual happy hour" I'm having with coworkers to send me off to my new job.

Congrats on ur new job
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    my new job.

!!!!!! I hope it’s chock full of money, esteem, and satisfaction! You deserve it!!!!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    Back to topic, went to Lidl a couple of days ago. I can usually leave with just one or two cookies from the bakery, but they are pre-packaging them in fours now, since they don’t want people digging in the bins with tongs. Couldn’t decide between their fab peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies.

Got both.

Bad decision.

Still lacking an “off switch” after all this time.

But at least I ate them slowly and mindfully.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    my new job.

!!!!!! I hope it’s chock full of money, esteem, and satisfaction! You deserve it!!!!!

Thank you! It was a very difficult decision because I don't absolutely hate my current job, but it was a good opportunity, with more money, a lot more autonomy, and great insurance benefits.
  • tequierosince06

But at least I ate them slowly and mindfully.

Slowly & mindfully makes it more enjoyable

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    I don't have " rules", I am vegan because I love it and do lower carb because I feel better, however today I had random craving for sweet potato. So I had a large one for lunch, snak. So happy right now! It was a Japanese sweet potato.

I used to eat tons of sweet potatoes, bananas and carbs when I was a marathon runner.
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Last thing I would say was about 6 Takis. I could usually finish a whole bag of chips if I wanted in the past so it was ok. Trying to keep chips out of my diet because I don't have enough control yet but I have no regrets.