What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    One of the posters I recently had a discussion with about hot dogs woke up my cravings. And since I have not had these in a while....

Vegan.

m0e6vmlunvh2.jpg

Not gonna lie. There are two more hot dogs waiting for their turn still on the grill.

What type of vegan dogs do you buy?! They look so good! I've only tried a few brands but thought they were all terrible especially since regular turkey hotdogs are just sooooo great, lol.

I alternate between Yves and Lightlife, whichever is on sale. I prefer Yves.
    I refuse to buy and eat any meat hot dog. Not until the producers tell you what parts are in there. Ever seen Jamie Oliver show how they make chicken nuggets and hot dogs?

yves_veggie_dogs_us.png

I really enjoy lightlife smartdogs, but haven’t tried yves. Thanks for the recommendation!

• tequierosince06
    tequierosince06 Posts: 101 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Mmmm, 100% would eat again. Nectarines drizzled with some maple syrup, cinnamon and almonds, roasted for like 8 min. Placed on top of plain Greek yogurt.

Omgg this looks so good. I have white peaches (I prefer yellow) but Im soo making this later today!
  • Clive_1963
    Clive_1963 Posts: 52 Member
    joshchapo wrote: »
    7cl86hd4n7av.jpeg

Tonite again simple but good
    Mesquite marinated chicken breast, steamed corn and whole grain brown rice.
    And slice of garlic bread

Looks so good, I cant have rice or sweet corn yet in my diet and only 100g chicken lol.
  • joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    rpcqo4tgealr.jpeg
    Cajun seasoned shrimp (Massive size 13/15) with brown rice and sautéed green beans.

Yes!!! That looks amazingly good!!
    Great job on those shrimp. 😋
  • joshchapo
    Clive_1963 wrote: »
    joshchapo wrote: »
    7cl86hd4n7av.jpeg

Tonite again simple but good
    Mesquite marinated chicken breast, steamed corn and whole grain brown rice.
    And slice of garlic bread

Looks so good, I cant have rice or sweet corn yet in my diet and only 100g chicken lol.

Thank you,
    I eat a lot of chicken!! Normally breakfast + dinner lol
    Rice is also a normal thing for us to eat.

Those koolrabi fries and German turnip look like great sides to a meat dish! Mmmm

Not a broccoli fan (wife loves the broccoli)
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    ekr0bp4ag181.jpeg
  • joshchapo
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    Fresh Alaskan King Crab and North Pacific Salmon arrived today. Along with embarrassing sides... wiu4uecwhzfr.jpeg
    s1x20zzdukgw.jpeg

Perfect meal right there!!! Lovin it!
    Great job!
  • joshchapo
    Apples and carrots and some other stuff.

ul4uo6ynx9g2.jpg

Do you normally use a grill?
    I notice a lot of your plates have that nice grill sear to them.
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    zfnxuc0w41d3.jpg
    Blackened cod with my own spice blend. Caprese salad, stir fried onion and mixed peppers and a slice of French bread because I'm too lazy for rice today.

that looks great! How did you cook the Cod?
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    rpcqo4tgealr.jpeg
    Cajun seasoned shrimp (Massive size 13/15) with brown rice and sautéed green beans.

Shrimp's look fantastic. Recipe? I haven't had shrimp for years...but, bought some the other day after realizing how low calorie/protein rich they are.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    If it weren't for the SE asian fish sauce, this meal would have been vegan. Replace with soy sauce if you are vegan. Som tam where spiralized carrot and granny smith replaced shredded green mango. Rice paper spring rolls filled with mung bean vermicelli, grated carrot and quorn with nuoc cham dipping sauce. Cambodian coconut grilled corn. Rice.
    cjpaxxkp07ri.jpeg
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Wow @acpgee that looks spectacular!
  • tequierosince06
    tequierosince06 Posts: 101 Member
    edited July 2020
    bdelaney33 wrote: »
    rpcqo4tgealr.jpeg

Shrimp's look fantastic. Recipe? I haven't had shrimp for years...but, bought some the other day after realizing how low calorie/protein rich they are.

Yes low calorie so its easy to get as much protein as you need. Though recently I learned shrimp size makes a difference which is obvious right, but I didn’t realize it until weighing out 16 little shrimp to match the same g protein from 8 or 9 large shrimp lol duh. Wont be buying the little shrimp any more.

Recipe:
    Cajun seasoning
    Old bay seasoning
    Garlic salt
    Paprika
    Basil
    a small dash of Crushed Pepper flakes
    & a small squeeze of lemon juice

Sauteed w a tsp of minced garlic

I cant tell u the amounts of each because I dont measure my seasonings. I was most heavy handed with old bay seasoning.
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Day 4 of protein packed vegetarianism lol
    nja19k7kx9lk.jpg

That looks wonderful.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sausage pie
    ib7mid4vwswe.jpg