Starting Saturday, July 11th - Who wants to support each other?

I have about 40 lbs to lost. I am 5' 10", currently 201 and would love to get to around 160-165. Planning on using Macro dieting, meal prep and exercise. My books and prep packaging comes Saturday. I am brand new to Macros and meal prepping. I could use some people that are new or even seasoned to come along beside me and support each other.

Replies

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Has anyone taken you up on the offer?
    I need to regroup & refocus.
    I am struggling with sugar & chocolate cravings.

Planning on meal planning tomorrow- so a Saturday "reset" good for me.
  • bizzzybea
    bizzzybea Posts: 1 Member
    I'm coming back to get my nutrition under control! I'd love some support as well ;-)
  • Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Id love to join in. I love to do food prep. And could use some tactics for when you come home after a long day and NOT order out. Lol add me!
  • sardley3367
    sardley3367 Posts: 1 Member
    I’d love some support as well. Quarantine has not been good on my weight I am up about 30 lbs since mid March and I have about 40-50 lbs to lose.
  • ThirdWorldEmpress1
    ThirdWorldEmpress1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I'd love some support. I have 25pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • dahliagrower11
    dahliagrower11 Posts: 39 Member
    Count me in as well. I had an ankle injury in January and between that and quarantine I have put on some extra pounds. I was just planning this morning to starting cycling in the morning to get my days off to a more active start .....and way better on my psyche than reading all the news on-line. About 30-35 pounds to lose!
  • bmary806
    bmary806 Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in. I love to cook but I haven't mastered meal prep. Would love to learn more.
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    anyone is welcome to add me
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Hey hey! I’m working on getting the eating back on track too. I’m about 10-20 pounds higher than I’d like to be, and I know that doesn’t sound like a whole lot, but I’m only 5’1” so a little goes a long way 😣
  • bestinclass50
    bestinclass50 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'd lik e to join you all. I could use some support and would be happy to extend support to the group. So does this group have a name? How do I find you in the future?
  • bestinclass50
    i think i figured it out. Okay, so i will look forward to communicating with you all. I'm D
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If any of you doesn't starve yourself and have open diaries feel free to add me. We could look at one another's diaries and five feedback
  • HappySunflower68
    HappySunflower68 Posts: 6 Member
    I also started the 11th. Have around 85 lbs to lose. Looking forward to this group so we can all support each other.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    I’m in. I restarted AGAIN for like the billionth time lol. I haven’t calculated my BMI yet, but I think I want to lose about 50-60 lbs (5’6” 187 lbs 42 year old female)
  • bestinclass50
    i've also restarted several times but this time feels different. I am doing this by the book. I am doing it for ME. I've been classified as clinically obese most of my adult life. I am ready to get this weight thing under conrol and start focusing on something else. i still have a ways to go to hit my BMI range but I will be there in April 2021. In the meantime, it's one day at a time. The great news is that I will be in ONE-derland in August and August is my birthday month. Weighing in under 200 lbs will be a ONE-derful birthdy gift to myself! Thanks for the support!!
  • alexsyndetos
    alexsyndetos Posts: 6 Member
    I would love the support too. I have the same amount of weight to lose 5'7 started at 190, now at 182 and still have about 40 more to go.
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    OP hasn't logged back in since July 9
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    OP hasn't logged back in since July 9

I guess starting again didn’t go so well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• pmalexis_
    pmalexis_ Posts: 61 Member
    I’d love to support you! :)