Active friends wanted!

I guess I had a bunch of people fall to the wayside the past few months so I’m looking for some new friends! I’ve been on a roll with recording and working out consistently. Ready to share the motivation! 💪🏾

Replies

• brooke9857
    brooke9857 Posts: 4 Member
    hii i’m also very active and i would love to be your fitness friend!
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    You are welcome to add me! I log in every day. :)
  • balkanone
    balkanone Posts: 7 Member
    I'd also like to find active friends!
  • its_me549
    its_me549 Posts: 4 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I have begun to log each day and it'd be nice to see what everyone is doing to stay motivated and also encourage each other. :)
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I'm active :)
  • Vetleanni
    Vetleanni Posts: 65 Member
    Hi! :smile: I'm new here (well not to MFP, but have never been using the forums before). Would love to be a part of a group for accountability and support, and celebrating peoples victories! :smile: but how does this work? how do you communicate and see how people are doing here? Or are you all just using these threads?
  • Shivexz
    Shivexz Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2020
    Same story as @Vetleanni used MFP in the past but never actively with people. I've been traveling for about 1.5y and beside hikes havent really done anything exercise wise so completely out of shape, now back at it and thought why not give the community thing a go.

So on that account, do you just add people as friends, chat here or is there a way to create a group or something, how does it work?
  • Milan1825
    Milan1825 Posts: 6 Member
    I've been using MFP for a while now but I'm new to these forums, I'd like some active friends as well! I just have no clue how this works haha.
  • julester33
    julester33 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. I've tried several diets and apps in the past nothings worked so far. Please add me, motivation is what I struggle with most.
  • BreeBeas
    BreeBeas Posts: 7 Member
    I'm on daily, I'd love to have more active friends.
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    I'm active with open dairy. Anyone can add me.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    I'd love to have more interaction! It holds me accountable and makes me excited to log in every day! :)
  • ThirdWorldEmpress1
    ThirdWorldEmpress1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd really like some committed people to be friends with. Please add me.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,928 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me ...I have logged in daily over 500 days and I have an open diary .... wishing everyone the very best on their journey's :)
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Active user also. Be free to add me as a friend. Need the motivation right now :)
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    I log in every day. You all can add me. I would love some more friends!
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I’m very active on mfp. Feel free to add!
  • stevehawkins555
    stevehawkins555 Posts: 10 Member
    I’m radioactive😂
  • gracexoxo98
    gracexoxo98 Posts: 6 Member
    I have been on here for the past few days. Pleas feel free to add me.
  • ejnxyz
    ejnxyz Posts: 33 Member
    Ok, I've added I think everyone. I'm an experienced user, just back after very slowly falling off the wagon. Please let's do this and encourage each other!!!