Replies

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    07/11 steps 9437
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Challenge is UP! And you are climbing up your own ladder. Go for it!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10803404/week-3-challenge-one-up-yourself#latest

The week 2 Challenge is also going to stay active if anyone wants to continue the daily commitment and reflection. It works!
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps!!!

S - 11,477
    M - 18,067
    T - 18,195
    W - 12,936
    T - 15,306
    F - 13,657
    S - 10,452
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    check in for Saturday
    Food-logged and on target
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise- 2-20 min walks with dogs, PT and cleaning

Happy Sunday! I had a post almost finished here and lost it! Ugh! Oh well, it is hot and humid here again at the Jersey shore so I will use that time to get my cleaning done. I usually do this before the season but we all know that this spring was not a typical spring for any of us. I finished the second floor and my bedroom yesterday. I am doing the first floor today.
    Enjoy the day everyone!

@Zumba_Luvah @timibotkin and @kirsten11872 Fantastic losses!! Saturday was a strong weigh in day!
    @Cafelelia I am glad to see you are enjoying your weekend! I did the same thing when I went out to lunch the other day. I don't know the last time that I dressed up and wore makeup!
    @1theresamcvean I have to bookmark those sites to check out later! All stuff I would be interested in. You must be so excited to be getting your business up and running! I know it is a lot of work but in the end it will be so satisfying. Thanks for sharing your Friday with us, I think we all are in that place that we are trying to make the best possible choices when we really just want to have something easy and not worry about our plan. I had to laugh about the uber eats. Who would have guessed there would be a market for that stuff with uber eats Lol!
    @tryingagain5 I can hear your attitude changing with your posts! You got this!
    @annliz23 Great job maintaining!
    @lennoncpa I am always happy to see Sunny on our page! Funny how Bebe looked little until Sunny showed up! Lol! Have fun!
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like a fun weekend! Enjoy!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

@Mrsbell8well Black bean nachos sound amazing - so does the G&T. Personally, I like a vodka tonic with a splash of cranberry and a twist of lime. I like it tooooo much mostly. Hope you have a fabulous time! And your goal of 1 lb a week is completely doable. I'll be cheering you on!

So we're leaving in a little while to spend a few days around Bryson City hiking, fishing, kayaking and so forth. My Fitbit band broke as I was taking it off for my shower, so I'm taking that as a sign that I should just enjoy myself this week and not worry about getting in a certain number of steps or anything. I need to just unplug and BE.

Speaking of steps, yesterday's 5,917 - lower than my goal, but I sat and crocheted most of the day, lol.

Total steps Sun - Sat: 83,135

Won't be tracking steps this week, and I'll only be hopping on MFP to keep my streak alive, since we have no wifi in our cabin. We are totally unplugging, and I'm SOOOOOOoooooooo looking forward to it!

I'll be back in full swing on Friday. Everybody have a great week!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Sun- 5,239
    Mon- 12,011
    Tues- 6,794
    Wed- 12,868
    Thurs- 6,336
    Fri- 8,114
    Sat- 7,702
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    My steps were horrible last week. I have to up my game this week. I'm just under 10,000 steps today I'm getting ready to go in the pool so hopefully I get there. All the kids are on there way over should be here soon. We are only doing burgers and pasta salad today and I have my meals planned for tomorrow already. It's hot and humid today. Hopefully the scale will be nice to me this week.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - on target
    Water 2l
    Exercise - 20 min walk, 35 min HIIT
    We were supposed to go out for dinner last night to another patio. It rained, so we had the same food but take out at home. It was all healthy, so it was easy for me to stick to my plan & calorie range. I have been taking it easy for the past few days, and resumed my Fitness Blender HIIT program yesterday. The kids may stay the week at my mom’s. I just want to make sure she does not get too tired. They all seem to be loving it so far.

@GingerPwr and @Brown6267 - The maintainers thread is up and I am happy to see that you both have jumped on already. I think this is such a good addition to our F2F community. @mrsbell8well will hopefully join you there soon, as well as a few other team members. I target being there by November and will be dropping in periodically to see how it is going!

@ljdanny - I hope that the scale is nice to you too! I had more rest time this week, so my steps are around the same as yours. So here’s to a higher step count in Week 3!

@lenka1 - Lack of sleep can certainly have an impact on our health, stress and weight. I think that having some down time was a great idea. Just go at whatever pace works for you. I love that you never give up!

@GingerPwr - Your trip sounds amazing, enjoy!

@sleepymom5 - Hoping you can get some relaxation in after all of that cleaning! It is hot here too

@mrsbell8well - You will totally get back in your zone! Enjoy your weekend away!

@lennoncpa - Those doggies are so cute and I laughed thinking about them running circles around your house.

@annliz23 - Nice maintain and hope all is well!

@hope002 - I love all the info that you share on IF, it has really helped me and others on the team!

@tryingagain5 - Hope that you are doing well, and give us an update whenever you have a chance, even if it is just a short one.

@1theresamcvean - I have heard really good things about Flock. I am a vegetarian, so it is not as appealing, but good for my family. Kind of like a healthy, upscale Swiss Chalet. We had our “take away” from Lucia last night. The owner also owns Local Kitchen. He makes almost everything from scratch has his own organic farm to grow produce for the restaurants. So the vegetable dishes are always amazing and last night was no exception!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello all & Happy Sunday! It’s very hot here today, close to 90 & humid. I’m debating if I’m going to go for a bike ride or just do my DVD.

I’m feeling really good with my weight-loss! The scale keeps moving on the right direction! My clothes are fitting so much better. I bought a few things yesterday & loved how everything looked! Makes all my hard work worth it!

Been really sticking to 18:6 IF & following my WW points during my eating window. I’ve been drinking an Isagenix Shake as my first meal. I did a 2 day cleanse last week using their products, I lost 4 pounds during the cleanse & was able to keep it off!

Back to work tomorrow after my 2 weeks off, not so happy about it, but lucky to have a stable job.

Have a great day! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!😊🥰
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    k6zx2ot6yhm1.jpg
    vmmjg41js1r1.png
    gwcdsgirmqfu.png
    3encghm1f7ry.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.59%
    2nd Weight No More 0.45%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.08%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 26.6 Lbs
    2nd Weight No More 22.1 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 3.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @GretchenReine 3.09 %
    2nd @ProfDawnLee 2.72%
    3rd @Emmajhare 2.64%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @GretchenReine 9.2 Lbs
    2nd @ProfDawnLee 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @Emmajhare 3.9 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @iamworthy14
    @KristieJC
    @UCGRocks
    @DesertColibri
    @Piqueaboo
    @KelGen02
    @Cornanda
    @Alexsandramorff
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

c91r3ff5dpvc.png

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    co7shfn2wq4r.jpeg
    So many great achievements in Week 2!

Congratulations to the entire team for coming in second overall in the challenge for lbs & % lost! Together, we lost 22.1 lbs this week!

Congratulations to @ProfDawnLee, @KristieJC, and @Freeglerock for being at the top of the team for weight loss this week! @ProfDawnLee also came in 2nd overall for F2F individual lbs & % lost! @KristieJC and @Freeglerock made the F2F honorable mentions as well!

A big congratulations to @KristieJC reaching onederland and to @GingerPwr for making goal!

Congratulations to our winners!
    Fantastic week everyone!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

6xis5em3sknz.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 199.2
    Current weight: 197

A great come back from last weeks 0.2 gain! Not sure how I pulled that off because I felt like I didn't do so good, well guess I was wrong! Ome day I had a large cookie with a few other sweets after that, so I didn't do terrible, but still didn't think I did well enough to have this 2.2lb loss! Not complaining, just confused, lol.

I'm still having quite a bit of sciatic pain. My legs are starting tk throb with pain even when I'm just lying in bed. Last night I had so many crazy dreams, well when my legs started hurting a lot so I even had a dream where I was back in a wheelchair! Ugh, it really sucked. My Dr. Wrote me a script to do PT again. My Clinician said I have to wear a mask the whole time I do PT and I don't really know what my problem is with wearing them...Everyone does so it's not like I have some bad disease where I'm the only one that has to wear one around everyone...But even with everyone else wearing them, it makes me super uncomfortable wearing mine. So I told her I don't know about doing PT because of that. With the pain getting worse, I just hope it stops and stays where it is or gets better instead of worse. 😔

Love you all! 🥰🖤💜
  • bburrer30
    bburrer30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Step challenge
    Sun. 1445
    Mon. 15452
    Tue. 6752
    Wed. 14326
    Thur. 10165
    Fri. 11092
    Sat. 14167

This week I feel more motivated well atleast right now . I have been eating well and getting in my walks in . This week I walked 17.78 miles !
This discussion has been closed.