lost 30 pounds

Options
amyd03
amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
It is a big deal for me because for the past 10 years or so i have done nothing but complain about my weight. I will do a diet for about two weeks and stop. yes i am still doing that but i will get right back on it. I have managed since begining of Feb. to lose 30 pounds. I am so proud of myself. the only thng that bums me is i am still in the same size jeans :( So sorry i have to rant and rave about this .

Replies

• BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :D Keep it up! :)
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Thirty pounds is a lot of weight, so congratulations on that! The smaller-sized clothes will come eventually, especialy if you are increasing your exercise! :wink:
  • bbjnkidz
    bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds is incredible! Keep it up! Soon you're jeans will be falling off, I promise!
  • llhuffman
    Options
    Keep it up! forget the jeans, it will come! Your heart is healthier, you are kicking diabetes and many forms of cancer! Your joints are stronger and your mental health is doing a 180 for the good! way to go girl.
  • pkennedy22
    pkennedy22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dear Amy, You must be proud of yourself! 30 lbs is a LOT of weight. Even if you are wearing the same size pants, I'll bet they look FABULOUS on you now. Keep up the good work!
  • amyd03
    Options
    thanks guys.
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wtg Amy your doing great :)
  • amyd03
    Options
    i bought some exersice clothing at wal mart last night that was an xl jacket. when i started i was an 3xl. i did not relazie how much i was shrinking. thank you all for your support it helps me keep on track.
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!