Most embarrassing moment

Theotherwhiteclint
Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
Let's here em. Mine was in high school. I was in a Christmas production at church and was playing Jesus. I was getting my full body makeup on and the old lady doing it was readjusting my loin cloth. I had boxers in underneath but apparently the goods had made their way out the front hole and as she was readjusting the cloth she got a front row view. So embarrassing...by the end of the night everyone knew

Replies

• Theotherwhiteclint
    Back in 2007, I was dating a girl who was epileptic. We were all being goofy and I let her do my face in full makeup. Lipstick, eyeliner, the works.

She ended up having a seizure and while taking care of her we called an ambulance. The whole time I couldn’t realize why the paramedics were laughing until I looked in the mirror after they had left.

Don’t care, I looked fabulous.

Own that shizzzz...ha
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Probably when a newborn deer broke my arm. Like fully snapped the ulna with a tiny kick. The hospital staff had a great time with that.
  • Xtianne87
    Xtianne87 Posts: 28 Member
    All made up for a night out and feeling gorgeous. Cab arrived and waved from the car when I opened the front door. Stepped down onto the drive whilst confidently and smoothly turning to pull the front door shut. My stiletto heel caught on my long skirt and swiftly yanked my skirt from my waste to my knees. In utter disbelief at what had just happened I just stood there facing the (now fully shut) door and *kitten* to cab driver... rummaging for door keys... opened front door and denied ever having called a cab!
    NB- the skirt was tight and I’d gone commando!
    Never used that cab company again! Was well and truly mortified!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Uhuh, not joining in on this conversation. But I'll certainly read and laugh at others' expense. :)
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 447 Member
    Years ago when I use to use a tanning bed. I was at a tanning salon. Got to my room with the bed in. Started getting undressed. Got fully naked and started to apply my tanning lotion. I was rubbing lotion on my stomach when all of a sudden the first desk girl walked right in. Boom she seen everything! Her face was so red lol. I didn’t even know what to say or do. So I just stood there lol. She quickly shut the door. I completely forgot to lock the door lol. Needless to say after that I always checked to make sure the door was locked before getting naked.
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Years ago when I use to use a tanning bed. I was at a tanning salon. Got to my room with the bed in. Started getting undressed. Got fully naked and started to apply my tanning lotion. I was rubbing lotion on my stomach when all of a sudden the first desk girl walked right in. Boom she seen everything! Her face was so red lol. I didn’t even know what to say or do. So I just stood there lol. She quickly shut the door. I completely forgot to lock the door lol. Needless to say after that I always checked to make sure the door was locked before getting naked.

"Forgot to lock the door"...suuuuure🤣
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I was leaving work one day and was trying to dig something out of my bag. I walked up to a car that was the same model and color as mine, and was pulling and pulling on the handle wondering why it wasn't unlocking. The window rolled down, which scared the crap out of me, and some guy asks "can I help you with something". Not my car, also not sure how I didn't realize this car was running when I walked up to it :blush:

Sort of similar story, when I was younger I remember leaving Walmart with my mom and sister. We loaded everything into a car and were buckling up before my mom realized it wasn't our car.
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 447 Member

"Forgot to lock the door"...suuuuure🤣

Always check the door lol

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    i went on a date with a girl and accidentally slammed my own hand in the car door when i was shutting the passenger side for her
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I have so many like idk which is 'most' embarrassing. I think the most recent was the horrible running I did while trying to keep my pants up at kickball. It was in front of the lesbian team made up of my gf's rugby player freinds who are cool, competitive and athletic and my goober flamboyant fat self just looked so silly. 🤔 last time I saw them I was sloppy wasted which was another embarrassing moment so it's like it doubled up.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I have so many like idk which is 'most' embarrassing. I think the most recent was the horrible running I did while trying to keep my pants up at kickball. It was in front of the lesbian team made up of my gf's rugby player freinds who are cool, competitive and athletic and my goober flamboyant fat self just looked so silly. 🤔 last time I saw them I was sloppy wasted which was another embarrassing moment so it's like it doubled up.

Yeh but it all makes you unforgettable. :)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Yeh but it all makes you unforgettable. :)

😅 aw I guess I could look at it that way.