Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    PERFECT TIMING....my Walmart run is today....totally gonna look for it.....hopefully we have it here...…..ANd some grilled veggies and pizza for the upcoming weekend will be amazing...…

Babes is such a cutie :) Happy 4th to ya :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited July 2020
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS get yo' pizza on ladies!!!! It's so good, and another thing I really like about it is that it can handle a lot of heat...I cook it at a very high temp, because I like well done toppings and cheese...most of them will burn too fast, or will get spongy and icky...this one DOES NOT...I'm telling you it's better than takeout crust for my money and preference <3

Thanks for all the Bubbers love....he's basically my best franddddd LOL

Fast is fabulous :) Hasn't been too bad at all but I suspect today might get a little tough as I hit the evening ONLY BECAUSE everyone is leaving early for vaca, and thus my work will pitter out and leave me bored...boredom is the DEVIL when you're fasting...hopefully my Shopkick offers reset and I can have an excuse to go to the store tonight to distract myself :)

PS I'm now ADDICTED to this Starbuck's coldbrew concentrate - it's like $7.50 for a 32oz bottle that lasts me MAYBE two days BUT between coups, Ibotta, and Shopkick I've been getting it for a dollar or less....so HERE'S HOPING at least the shopkick rebate keeps going so I can feed my new habit LMAOOOOOOO

Weigh in after day 2: 159.8
    (Just for reference I was 167 on Tues morn)

REITERATING that my goal here is 157 by tomorrow morning which may be feasible :) Especially if I'm a good kid and don't put any creamer in aforementioned iced coffee LMAO That'd put me at a 1.6 pound loss on the week :)

Finally feel like I'm making progress in the right direction - WHY I thought I could do that without extended fasting? No idea :D:D

Happy Thursday kids!!!

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Wow your fast is fastastic! I think I only did one once ever for 11 days...that lemon, maple syrup, cayenne pepper one....lost quite a bit but uhhhh that taste (still haunts me). You're getting super rewarding results! I cook dinner for the hubs and son so there's no way I could fast...need to be alone. Wow on your couponing! That's super worth it. Did you say a while back that you have a related you tube channel? Yes, I agree...boredom and stress for me make not eating hard. I have an easy time when I'm out, even if someone is eating in front of me. Happy 4th!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys!!!!!!!!! Quick update - I was 158.8 after fast last week, so basically undid the week before's damage LMAOOOOOOOOOO - had a great eating weekend, managed to gain THIRTEEN pounds of salt weight LMAOOOOOOOOO

SO right back into another 3 day fast - I've GOT GOT GOT to get a loss this week!!! Mentally I need the reward so it better work for me LMAOOOOOOOOO - I was 172 yesterday (13 pounds LMAO) and down to 165 and change this morning so hoping to be down to 160 tomorrow so I've got a shot at 157 Thurs...if that doesn't happen I might push it another day because again, I NEED a win this week *sigh*

• Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Great job!

Extended fasting longer than 24 hours seems WILD to me...but so did OMAD at first. I'm still not convinced that I could ever go over 24 but I admire those who can!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO I've eased into over time simply because it's my preference *shrug* - I'd rather eat whatever the F I want on non fasting days (although inevitably it ends up being like a 6-8 hour eating window because I just don't think about food before like 4pm LMAO) - I'm going to ATTEMPT to be more reasonable on the weekends so I don't hafta do full 96 hour fasts every GD week just to get a loss LMAO
  • katjustkat
    You're the fastmaster Steph! Thanks for sharing that kind of quick water weight gain. Man I used to get so deflated putting on 5 pounds in a weekend. I thought I had magical gain weight powers. Then I came on here and was really surprised that it happens to other people. It def takes its time to come off me though. Good luck on your fast and I hope it goes by fassssssssssssssst!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2020
    katjustkat wrote: »
    You're the fastmaster Steph! Thanks for sharing that kind of quick water weight gain. Man I used to get so deflated putting on 5 pounds in a weekend. I thought I had magical gain weight powers. Then I came on here and was really surprised that it happens to other people. It def takes its time to come off me though. Good luck on your fast and I hope it goes by fassssssssssssssst!

Hey thanks boo!!! Once you get used to it, the only thing that annoys me is not having food to "look forward to" so it's all mental LMAO - 5 pounds in a weekend would be AMAZING to me! LMAOOOOOOOOO - I put on 13 pounds in 3 F-ing days LMAO - but as of this morning 10 of them are goneeeeeeeeeee - I need to show another 5 pound loss by tomorrow to have 1.8 net loss on the week :) If that doesn't happen I'll try to extend my fast another day, though that might be impossible if I end up at Mama's tomorrow night *shrug* - we'll see!!!

This morn - 162.1 :)

OH I'm also going to try to switch over to REAL WATER (not diet soda or crystal light or whatever) for at least the 2nd half of the day/overnight - I'm hoping that lil drop in sodium will help get me where I need to be tomorrowwwwwwwwwww LOL

CMONNNNNNNNNNN 157!!! I NEED YA!!!!
  • katjustkat
    Hope you got to your goal! 13 pounds in 3 days and taking it back off just as fast is incredible. WoW. Hope you have fun at Da Mama's :) And you're right, when I fasted the 'one' time :D I really missed looking forward to eating...it was like there wasn't much to do. Missed that hand in mouth motion. Have a great weekend and hope you get pampered.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are a rock star, my dear! <3:wink: I wish I can take off 13 pounds in 3 days..then I will only be 2 pounds to my GW :lol: You can do this...157 will be yours!!! Keep up the good work! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks guys!!! I didn't get a good weigh-in because I was at Mama's and that just throws everything off - but I followed protocol AND today I'm doing a mini fast and then RIGHT BACK onto a 96 hour Tues-Thurs - I gotta get this weight off folks, I don't know what ma body is DOING LMAO
  • katjustkat
    Hope you had fun at Da Mama's. My kids call me mama too and that's what I called my mama too <3 Good luck on your fasssssssssssst.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks love!!!! It's the product of growing up in a southern home I think LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI Guysssssssssssss!!!! I have a little time this morning for a more thorough post :)

So I have no weigh in from last week because it was a week at Mama's but I'm assuming it did it's job because I ran the play :)

I did a mini fast yesterday (just some cereal) and had a starting fast weight of 164.8 :) That's not bad!!! So PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE scale!!! 157 or less PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE :)

I'm getting sick of these long fasts not producing me any results but like I said in @Leah_62803 I just have to keep it up until my body catches up - I hope maybe I'll see a whoosh this week from my last 3 weeks work and get down below this week's goal...but I'd be happy with 157 :)

I'm gonna load up on the caffeine today - I have a feeling the cravings monster is gonna be rough today and I'm usually right LMAO - might as well get ahead of it with some caffeine LMAO :D

Other than that, here's just some Nuglette and Bubs pics :)

6976af609jjp.png

b77ksur5wy2q.png

Sleepy fluffer <3
    qdkcecqu4npy.png

Have a great day guys!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Nuglette and Bubs are just sooooo cute😍❤️ Also, you are looking awesome too😘 Hang in there, you will see 157 soon👍👌😉
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks JP :) I'm actually feeling "ok" about how I look but these last 10 pounds are PURELY vanity pudge LOL
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    What a cute baby!
  • katjustkat
    You're lookin' cute and tiny in your float! I'd be kissing up nuglette's cheeks all day long <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwwww thanks gals!!! I'm about 10 pounds up from my preferred weight, hence back on a losing schedule BUT GOOD NEWS!!!

161.5 this morning :)

With 2 full fasting days to go!!! AMAZING!!! FINALLY!!!

I should be able to get down to under 157 if precedence holds :) Thank ya JESUS!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    159.5 this morning :)

I'm gonna push SO MUCH WATER today!!!! PLEASE SCALE - gimme 157 tomorrow <3