bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
r84ogt39yaay.jpg

Replies

• frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    How inspiring!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Amazing, you look so good. hope you are proud!!
  • roshap23
    roshap23 Posts: 1 Member
    you Look AMAZING!!! Such a motivation
  • Vandymom50
    Vandymom50 Posts: 5 Member
    Fantastic!
  • Vandymom50
    Vandymom50 Posts: 5 Member
    How long did it take for you to lose?
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    great job!
  • jcrew2196
    jcrew2196 Posts: 1 Member
    That's awesome!
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Amazing! You look great!
    :star:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Kudos to you .........you look fantastic :)
  • Maademperor
    Maademperor Posts: 9 Member
    lookin good, nice work!
  • Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 190 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sensational work. You look amazing! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Because that is an epic transformation for 40 pounds! (not saying 40 pounds isn't a lot - it's just that I look similar to your before picture, and can't imagine 40 pounds (18 kg) would have me looking like you do in the after picture. But I sure as hell hope it does! You are a total inspiration to me right now.
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    Sensational work. You look amazing! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Because that is an epic transformation for 40 pounds! (not saying 40 pounds isn't a lot - it's just that I look similar to your before picture, and can't imagine 40 pounds (18 kg) would have me looking like you do in the after picture. But I sure as hell hope it does! You are a total inspiration to me right now.

Thanks!
    To answer your question, I'm 5'6. I was 205 lbs in the first photo, I'm 165 right now. Still technically in the overweight bracket but I'm getting there!
  • Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 190 Member

Thanks!
    To answer your question, I'm 5'6. I was 205 lbs in the first photo, I'm 165 right now. Still technically in the overweight bracket but I'm getting there!

You look amazing - great work. And thank you for sharing. You started at slightly heavier but I am slightly shorter. You are an absolute inspiration.
  • ajennell
    ajennell Posts: 8 Member
    You look MUCH better after losing 40 pounds than I did lol Great job!!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Shoot, I’m not to 40 yet. But I’m at 33 lost. lol. And I don’t see a difference like yours !
    Way to go !
  • Magupg99
    Magupg99 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic!!
    Congrats :)
  • cramsay324
    cramsay324 Posts: 2 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!