What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited July 2020
    My next mini goal is to get below 83kg on our heavy scale as well as our light scale. (We have two: one weighs consistently but light; one weighs inconsistently and 0.6 - 0.8 kg heavier. However, my doctor's scales would suggest that the heavier one is more accurate.)
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    After a cheat day turned into a cheat weekend, and one filled with to much sodium... I have my work cut out to hit my mini goal. My goal is to be below 220 by the end of the month. I have seen the 2-teens for more than 4 years. This morning I was 224.2.... 19 days ... time to increase cardio and back to clean eating. This mornings fare was 4 egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal.
  • RandJ6280
    To button my favorite pants back up. I just blew a button off my other pair today, and not going to risk putting my favs on until I am down 10 LBs. 🥴

Oh no ~ are you hanging up your jeans in sight or do you put them out of sight? I'm thinking about bringing out a pair of my old favorite shorts (to hot for jeans here in Alabama right now) as a motivation.... there is now way I can get them on comfortably right now... hoping by end of August.
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    @torabelle79 That is a stunning dress, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :) I really love the back of your dress - it's a very elegant design. You'll definitely look gorgeous in your wedding photos for decades to come, that dress will never go out of fashion.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    To button my favorite pants back up. I just blew a button off my other pair today, and not going to risk putting my favs on until I am down 10 LBs. 🥴

Oh no ~ are you hanging up your jeans in sight or do you put them out of sight? I'm thinking about bringing out a pair of my old favorite shorts (to hot for jeans here in Alabama right now) as a motivation.... there is now way I can get them on comfortably right now... hoping by end of August.

They are not really in sight, just hanging up in my closet. But, I know they are there. 😊
  • torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    @torabelle79 That is a stunning dress, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :) I really love the back of your dress - it's a very elegant design. You'll definitely look gorgeous in your wedding photos for decades to come, that dress will never go out of fashion.

Thank you. Thats really kind. Its my second marraige so worried its too much, but I just loved it when I put it on.
  • RandJ6280
    Clive_1963 wrote: »
    My goal is survive till next meal ;-) 7.5kg (7.1kg fat) down in 3 weeks.

One step at a time ~ I like it.
  • RandJ6280
    I am determined to sign my first weight loss milestone. 10# My CAN DO attitude says it's gonna be today!

Love the I CAN attitude Angel. You go after it.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

They are not really in sight, just hanging up in my closet. But, I know they are there. 😊

Gotcha ~ I have a Post-It note on the fridge that says... Think Smart.... it's small but helps.
  • RandJ6280
    I just want the scale to read 170. I've been between 175 and 180 for about 15 years.

Good luck Columbus ~ you can do it. You're in the place to get help. Support, motivation, and if wanted (or needed) a swift kick in the backside. lol.
    I feel the same way.... I've not been below 220 in about 10 yrs.... my long term goal is to get to UNDER 200.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!