back on track

I'm kindda new to this thing...found it browsing yahoo being bored one day. ha! Anyways, I'm trying to get back to where I was back in 2006. I moved out to Lubbock to go to Texas Tech in Jan. of 06. I ended up starting out with a rough start here, so to keep my mind off all the bad crap I worked out 5 days a week or so. I ate nothing but salads it seemed like. I went from over 200lbs (I was like 210-215) to almost 150 (lowest was 153). I still had a little gut but I was a lot more confident then. Anywhos....gained all my weight back with being super busy with school and being stressed out 24/7(thank you double major). I got a job where I'm constantly lifting things, and now that school is out of the way, I'm loosing weight! yay! :) My goal is to be more firm, be back down to 150ish, and to have more toned ab's and legs.

Anyways, thats my story.

Meghan

Replies

• meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    I'm kindda new to this thing...found it browsing yahoo being bored one day. ha! Anyways, I'm trying to get back to where I was back in 2006. I moved out to Lubbock to go to Texas Tech in Jan. of 06. I ended up starting out with a rough start here, so to keep my mind off all the bad crap I worked out 5 days a week or so. I ate nothing but salads it seemed like. I went from over 200lbs (I was like 210-215) to almost 150 (lowest was 153). I still had a little gut but I was a lot more confident then. Anywhos....gained all my weight back with being super busy with school and being stressed out 24/7(thank you double major). I got a job where I'm constantly lifting things, and now that school is out of the way, I'm loosing weight! yay! :) My goal is to be more firm, be back down to 150ish, and to have more toned ab's and legs.

Anyways, thats my story.

Meghan
  • letiamae
    letiamae Posts: 23
    Welcome!!! It sounds like like has finally calmed down enough for you to focus on your health. That's wonderful!

I'm pretty new too and I love at all the people's profiles who have lost so much weight. I see a ticker that says "46 pounds lost" and I think to myself, "If she can do it, so can I!!"

I hope you find this site helpful and inspiring!!!
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    welcome, welcome.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep those goals in sight. Keep logging, keep motivated. You will reach your goal weight!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    thank you everyone for all the supportive comments :) I really do appriciate it a lot :happy: Hopefully by helping some friends move tomorrow will help since I won't be going to the gym!