Hello All! Converted Lurker here :-)

LaurieB0310
LaurieB0310 Posts: 8 Member
I've been lurking on MFP off and on for a few years, but I'm ready to get serious!!! I've updated my membership to premium and will be more diligent in posting/diary, etc. I would REALLY love to make some accountability friends here as I do so much better if I have to hold myself accountable. I'm 55, currently reside in S. California, love yoga, meditating, hiking, gardening, cooking, art and am sharpening my skills as an herbalist. Per discussions with a couple of my doctors, I am now following IIFYM eating plan. I may have to eventually switch over to an AI or FODMAPS nutrition plan but for now that's where I am. Please feel free to friend me!

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Welcome yo our group. We look forward to getting to know you. Please feel free to post anything that you think we can help with or will benefit from
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I've been lurking on MFP off and on for a few years, but I'm ready to get serious!!! I've updated my membership to premium and will be more diligent in posting/diary, etc. I would REALLY love to make some accountability friends here as I do so much better if I have to hold myself accountable. I'm 55, currently reside in S. California, love yoga, meditating, hiking, gardening, cooking, art and am sharpening my skills as an herbalist. Per discussions with a couple of my doctors, I am now following IIFYM eating plan. I may have to eventually switch over to an AI or FODMAPS nutrition plan but for now that's where I am. Please feel free to friend me!

Hi Laurie, welcome to the group, I'm new here as well. Where in SoCal??? I grew up in Escondido, my mom still lives in Oceanside... now, I'm in Alabama.