What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Recent NSV, getting back to that determined no excuses mindset that pushed me to lose over 30lbs 2 years ago. That's an achievement. ... I'm doing what worked before, the slow weight loss approach and just trusting in the process.🙏🏾 One day at a time!

Good for you! I hope I am back in that mindset too!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    rockconner wrote: »
    I can sit in restaurant booths again! No more requesting a table because I can't fit into the booths.

I LOVED IT, when I could finally do this! Great NSV!!!

I didn't realize this was a thing until i had a larger friend mention it to me once when we went out to dinner! So glad that you can now sit anywhere you want :)
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    My NSV is that I'm back. Joined MFP in 2016, lost 130 pounds, got pregnant & gained some (totally normal and healthy) weight, had an awesome baby, successfully parented for a year, and now I'm back to lose some of that weight. Calorie counting is still easy, but fitting it in with a small child who wants to put everything in her mouth is tricky. Here we go :smile:

Good for you for being back! I have two little ones too and I've found that the easiest way for me to be good about tracking is to pre-log as much as possible at the start of the day! Keeps you a little more accountable and then it's just done and you don't need to worry about it while chasing after a little one!
  • kmiller2350
    kmiller2350 Posts: 43 Member
    My husband told me my cupcakes are back! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!