What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• DrTudorgurl
    DrTudorgurl Posts: 2 Member
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    I have two right now.

1. I want to be at about 62 lbs lost (I've lost 57 lbs so far). My son (who is 8) weighs about that much. He'll think it's amazing that I've lost as much as he weighs and it's a great visual for me.
    2. I had set mini goals of 10% weight loss (instead of focusing on the big number). I'm currently working on my 3rd 10% goal. I have about 8 lbs to go for that one

This is a fantastic idea! I often get caught up on the big number, when I really should be focusing on smaller increments like 10% of the goal. Thank you for the idea, and best of luck to you!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Finding my butt again. It seems I have lost it and can't remember where I left it. Old age problems sigh!

I see it, it's right behind you. ;-)
  • RandJ6280
    jacqQ2017 wrote: »
    I want a tattoo on my thigh/hip. Not getting it until I'm at least 5kg lighter.

Good goal with a great reward -
  • RandJ6280
    At the moment, my mini-goals are number goals. I am going 5 lbs. at a time, so I love to see the number that brings me down to the lower 10 lb. range. I am 0.9 away from it now!

I'm a numbers type of person too. Right now I was to get under 220 by Aug 1st. It'll be the first time in years. You got this I've got this!!!
  • RandJ6280
    Right now, my goal is to:
    • track EVERYTHING I eat EVERY day and building the habit to do that daily.
    • Weighing myself only once a week.
    • Working out 6 days a week for 45 minutes - no matter how hot it is (No excuses!)
    • Drinking more water and less coffee - though I have NO Idea how that's going to work once school starts! :smiley:
    • Lose 10 lbs by August 21st

I just want to meet my goals this time. I am tired of starting over again and again and again. It has to work this time, because I honestly have no other alternative.

Great plan girl - I believe you'll make it!!! #sayYestocoffee lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!