Popchips in Canada?

stephica
stephica Posts: 164 Member
Hello All,

I have heard such good things about "popchips" on here and from the hungry girl website, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can locate some in Canada (Ontario specifically) Also, anyone who has tried them what is your fav flavour?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    what are "popchips"?
  • they are yummy! they've got the regular...cheddar, bbq, sea salt, etc.
  • stephica
    they are yummy! they've got the regular...cheddar, bbq, sea salt, etc.

Which ones did you like best?
  • stephica
    what are "popchips"?

http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1191

Hopefully that helps out!
  • stephica
    I found them at Shoppers Drug Mart, It looks like they are the only place that has them here.

They are DELICIOUS! I tried the BBQ kind, Very good! Would recommend.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    i HAVE TO GO TO sHOPPERS TODAY TO GET HUBBY some claritan, will look for them!!
  • cattiemac
    cattiemac Posts: 251 Member
    I found them at Shoppers too. I tried the Salt & Pepper ones and LOVED them!!!
  • stephica
    I just tried the BBQ and they were delicious.

I found them in the food isle with the chips on the one side, but the popchips were with the organic type snacks if anyone was wondering.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Wow Yummy!

Thanks for the info I am excited. Think I might have to stop by shoppers today and pick some up!

Has anyone tried the cheddar ones yet?

Also how much are they per bag?
  • stephica
    Wow Yummy!

Thanks for the info I am excited. Think I might have to stop by shoppers today and pick some up!

Has anyone tried the cheddar ones yet?

Also how much are they per bag?

Anytime =) I was so excited to find them. They are about 2.99 a bag (I think) and for the calorie count I believe it's per 19 or 20 chips... 120 calories, 20 carbs, 4 fat, 1 protein.

They didn't have cheddar ones when I went in =( They did have salt and pepper, sea salt and vinegar, bbq, original.
  • stephica
    My bad it's for 27 chips, not 19.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    BBq is the bomb diggity, delish!
  • stephica
    Tried the salt and pepper and not a big fan. Still lovin the BBQ
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    This is a very old thread; but I just tried these for the first time and they are great! BBQ flavour; not perfect - but much better than a regular bag of chips.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    I love pop chips. I only eat the sea salt ones as the ingredients are slightly better than the other flavours. You can also get them at Loblaws now too where they sell the popcorn. I realize this is an old thread but wanted to share. 😊