16/7 5862
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 7/15- 9022
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Thursday, 7/16: 9641. A rainy day, but I did my mega walk in the a.m., and then ran up and down the 4 stories of our house!
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Fri weigh in
    Pw: 142
    Cw: 141.8
    LSF: 7.2
    Not much loss this week but I’m glad it’s atleast in the right direction.
    Steps:
    7/10 4830
    7/11: 7108
    7/12 8458
    7/13. 3916
    7/14 3242
    7/15 9795
    7/16 10973
  • Arc130
    simbersea wrote: »
    And just to share the love, this is my girl Lucy, who “inspires” me to get up at 5am every morning. Usually by whacking me on the head with a paw, but hey it works.

@simbersea
    Kitties are demanding! :smile: Once, a long time ago, I was apartment sitting for someone and was told that the cat will wake me up in the morning. I think at a more decent hour of 6am though. The way the kitty woke me up was to jump onto my chest. Lol! Luckily, she wasn't a very heavy cat.
  • Arc130
    RaeWats wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

PW = 196.9
    CW = 192.5
    😳😳😳🥳

Awesome!!
  • Arc130
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thursday 7/16- 10877
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    7/16 6,269
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    Well, our household officially has COVID. Guess who gets to be in quarantine for the next couple of weeks....

@Jax_Grim My heart is hurting from your announcement. I am SO sorry to hear that your household has contracted COVID-19!! How is everyone feeling? How did you find out? Please feel free to share your story, which may help others and will definitely give us direction as we pray for your family. I hope and pray that everyone is mildly affected and heals quickly and completely. Two of my piano moms are nurses fighting this disease at their respective hospitals. They're exhausted and worried about their families. My heart goes out to anyone affected...it's beyond sad, especially when people speak or go against the science of medical professionals.

Please stay safe Jax and let us know how you're doing. Virtual hugs to you and your family...get well soon!! By the way, what state are you in? Please send me an IM...I'd love to email with you during this crisis and send you a card in the mail, if you'll allow me to have your address. Do not post to the chatroom, but please send to me privately. You can reach me via email at jakrall@cox.net.
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    7/10-12,312
    7/11-9,359
    7/12-9,148

@angmarie28 Either you're talented or I'm typo-prone. I have 12,312 for both the 9th and 10th. Please advise...thanks! :smile:
    Jessica
    here, ill make it easy 😂

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    Worked a lot this week, includond a 16 1/2 hour shift yesterday. Now we are off to go camping for the next 3 days 😀 oh and i forgot to post my weight

Angmaroe28
    Wednesdays
    Prev wt- 147.6
    Current wt- 147
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    All in all, we are doing well. We have 7 people currently in our little household. My son's girlfriend (she lives with us) began having issues last week. Yesterday she officially diagnosed with COVID-19. Her lung capacity had dropped a bit so we had to take her to the ER. They were able to improve her breathing enough so she could come home. The entire household is quarantined now. Our biggest worry is for her. She has an autoimmune disorder that makes her more susceptible.

The rest of us have not been tested, but you just have to assume everyone has it now. The tests are so backed up that it's too late by the time you get the results.

All I can say is just wear masks when you are out. We did, but the problem is the masks provided minimum protection for you but a lot of protection to the people around you if you have it. People just don't take this stuff seriously until it affects them or people they care for. Ive had to update people in my family that thought it was a big joke but the tone is a bit different now.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    1. My name it's my name, I used to be called Jenjournaljunkie on here. I was a little bit obsessed with the journalling part. I do need to drink to lose weight.
    2. My inspiration is everyone on here is everyone's got a story to tell and it's interesting to listen. Even struggles struggles are in what makes it real and knowing that we can surpass them.Jak so sorry to hear what your family is going through. I will pray for you and your family. I think it's funny that there are like four Jens in this group because there was four in my class growing up. Last is the ones that are the closest in weight to me I make it a little mini competition. I try to catch the ones that are just below me. However in this round people have passed me.
    3. The images I see are
    Arc130 lol who doesnt love chickens running around in circles on the grass. Also Joan of Arc with a weapon.
    Mulecanter I just think of horse running in the field but your description is now stuck in my mind. I also thought about canteen like a drink = horse drink. You know the famous dog portrait of dogs by the pool table only with horses.
    Jenready a yawn a stretch then feet hit the floor close up on face a very determined face and ready for the day.
    Jessica just a very busy person always in the go putting every one first. Also like Krall the name it's like a character off of Marvel beating up the baddies!!!!!! Law enforcement since your a captain. Lol just thinking of it.
    Jax grim the reaper but for like to keep the weight away. He slowly turns and bangs his knife thing. At the moment can't think of its name it will come to me as soon as I hit post.
    Amgmarie I just think of the flash in girl form from all her log ins from walking then always working double shifts.
    I'm all about imagery.
    H2596 I just of crystal clear water in the ocean
    Shred week 1 I think about just killing it at a workout.
    Ucgrocks I just think of wrestling WWE the Rock. The look, the arm. Need I say more.
    Raewats- You look like a girlfriend of mine who I went on a missions trip with I just heard her voice it is so soothing. Look out run because your close in weight!😀
    Simbersea I just thought of Simba the playful lion as a cub. Then the sea well duh you have more than one cat a sea of them.
    I could do all of you but I need to go now my kids are hungry.
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    @Jax_Grim
    I hope everyone is well in your household. I work in health and know all too well how serious the virus can be for some people and you just don’t know who it will affect or how badly until they’ve got it.

A friend’s elderly father who was expected to pass recovered after many weeks in ITU, Too many colleagues to mention have had it and, whilst some wondered what all the fuss was about, others ended up on a Covid ward or in ITU. We’re not even in a “high numbers” area.

My eldest was poorly right before lockdown but was never tested. Fortunately only ill for a few days and bounced right back as youngsters tend to.

Stay safe.
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    @jennifersusanmcdougall

My H2596 was a randomly generated user name on a long forgotten website after I’d tried half a dozen only to get “sorry that user name is already taken”. I gave up and just let the site assign me one! I quite like the thought of a crystal clear ocean.
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 216
    Cw 217.5
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    All in all, we are doing well. We have 7 people currently in our little household. My son's girlfriend (she lives with us) began having issues last week. Yesterday she officially diagnosed with COVID-19. Her lung capacity had dropped a bit so we had to take her to the ER. They were able to improve her breathing enough so she could come home. The entire household is quarantined now. Our biggest worry is for her. She has an autoimmune disorder that makes her more susceptible.

The rest of us have not been tested, but you just have to assume everyone has it now. The tests are so backed up that it's too late by the time you get the results.

All I can say is just wear masks when you are out. We did, but the problem is the masks provided minimum protection for you but a lot of protection to the people around you if you have it. People just don't take this stuff seriously until it affects them or people they care for. Ive had to update people in my family that thought it was a big joke but the tone is a bit different now.

Yes, we have friends whose son did a maskless spring break. Came home with "a cold". His mother and father both contracted COVID (they had been vigilant about staying in). His father died, at 52. His mother is still recovering and getting out of bed is like a marathon.

I'm so sorry your family is ill and I'll be thinking of you.

Steps for 7/17: 9,430
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    @Jax_Grim wishing you and your family all the best in these difficult times.
This discussion has been closed.