TEAM: Gutbusters (July)

Replies

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Happy Friday! This team is kicking butt. Super proud of everyone.
    Weigh in's today from:
    @Keepingtrack1234
    @Metubal
  • Keepingtrack1234
    keepingtrack1234
    July week 3
    PW: 141.2
    CW: 139.8
    I have been back to my old rule: No eating out of containers! If I want it, put a portion in a dish and eat it like that! I now remember why I had this rule in the first place...it helps me easily maintain my happy weight!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hi team-quick note. I will NOT be able to continue to captain beyond July. I stepped in for for the rest of July, but again-I am a teacher and will be returning to school 5 days/onsite as will my own children. I will not be in the TBL for awhile, so I won't even be in the group.

Please-if the group has been helpful to YOU in anyway, it's time to step up and step in.
    All you do is remind who needs to weigh in and add it to the spreadsheet. I have been doing it since February and need a break so I can readjust to in person learning and the new challenges it will present with the presence of Covid.
    Thanks!

• tmartin1994
    tmartin1994 Posts: 19 Member
    tmartin1994
    July Week 3
    PW: 205
    CW: 204.1
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    keepingtrack1234
    July week 3
    PW: 141.2
    CW: 139.8
    I have been back to my old rule: No eating out of containers! If I want it, put a portion in a dish and eat it like that! I now remember why I had this rule in the first place...it helps me easily maintain my happy weight!

When I put away left overs I put one serving each into little glass bowls so I don't just heat up and eat all the leftovers at once. That's a great rule you have!
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 16
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Rest day
    Steps: 3103
    Water: 128oz
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    hi
    last week 157.6
    this week 157.6

sorry posting late. we may be moving towns, and its been very busy.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited July 2020
    Matthewsfive
    SATURDAY

PW 163
    CW 161.2
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Hi team-quick note. I will NOT be able to continue to captain beyond July. I stepped in for for the rest of July, but again-I am a teacher and will be returning to school 5 days/onsite as will my own children. I will not be in the TBL for awhile, so I won't even be in the group.

Please-if the group has been helpful to YOU in anyway, it's time to step up and step in.
    All you do is remind who needs to weigh in and add it to the spreadsheet. I have been doing it since February and need a break so I can readjust to in person learning and the new challenges it will present with the presence of Covid.
    Thanks!

Thanks for all you did for the group
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Saturday weigh in from:
    @Tazaria87
    Thanks!
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 17
    Exercise: Yes, chest/shoulder lift then 30mins on the treadmill at 3.2
    Steps: 8364
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87
    July week 3
    Saturday
    PW 235.4
    CW 236.2

I'm pretty disappointed about this week's weigh in. I stayed under calorie every day, got my workouts in. I just got done with TOM so maybe that's part of it? My legs still hurt from all the walking earlier in the week, maybe they are retaining water? I don't know. I'm going to try really hard to just put it behind me and keep going. Here's to hoping for a big loss next week.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    July week 3
    Saturday
    PW 235.4
    CW 236.2

I'm pretty disappointed about this week's weigh in. I stayed under calorie every day, got my workouts in. I just got done with TOM so maybe that's part of it? My legs still hurt from all the walking earlier in the week, maybe they are retaining water? I don't know. I'm going to try really hard to just put it behind me and keep going. Here's to hoping for a big loss next week.

I am CERTAIN this is water weight. Is it hot where you live? Between your exercise, TOM and the heat, this is probably 3-4 lbs of water!!! You got this!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    July week 3
    Saturday
    PW 235.4
    CW 236.2

I am CERTAIN this is water weight. Is it hot where you live? Between your exercise, TOM and the heat, this is probably 3-4 lbs of water!!! You got this!

Yeah it's been in the upper 90's all week. Walking outside was something new I did just this week too. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll just keep going and see what happens =]
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hi team, and welcome to week 4 of July! This is a 5 week month, so plenty of time to reach your goals towards better physical and mental health!
    Quick note to all: I will not be rejoining the team/TBL in August; my journey here is on pause. I have been a captain since February; currently, there is no captain. Please consider stepping up to help the team out.
    If you are interested, please let me know asap! I am not sure what happens if the group goes without a captain, but I would assume it does not continue.
    Thanks!

@dlofficer
    @Smilee3233
    @Kenyaa3
    @linnykitten
    @allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @GLouis4
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994
    @12sarah2015
    @Colleen790
    @flourchild225
    @Metubal
    @Matthewsfive
    @Tazaria87
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hi team, and welcome to week 4 of July!
    Here are Week 3 results
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10804187/week-3-july-results#latest

This is a 5 week month, so plenty of time to reach your goals towards better physical and mental health!

Quick note to all: I will not be rejoining the team/TBL in August; my journey here is on pause. I have been a captain since February; currently, there is no captain. Please consider stepping up to help the team out.
    If you are interested, please let me know asap! I am not sure what happens if the group goes without a captain, but I would assume it does not continue.
    Thanks!

@dlofficer
    @Smilee3233
    @Kenyaa3
    @linnykitten
    @allietuge
    @Cat0703a
    @GLouis4
    @Tickie99
    @tmartin1994
    @12sarah2015
    @Colleen790
    @flourchild225
    @Metubal
    @Matthewsfive
    @Tazaria87

• metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Sorry for the late post. I'm not sleeping much, insomnia kicked in and is kicking my butt. And of course my weight is up.

If I were in maintenance, I'd be proud of myself. I'm keeping my weight around 179-180 perfectly. Buuuuuut... I need to lose at least 40 lbs to be healthy.

Metubal
    July week 3
    Pw 178.5
    Cw 179
  • Tazaria87
    Daily post July 18
    Exercise: Yes, legs/abs lift then 30mins on the treadmill at 3.2
    Steps: 6458
  • dlofficer
    dlofficer Posts: 101 Member
    @Keepingtrack1234, I will take over for August. I’m still working from home and will be for a while, so I feel like I should step up.

Also, GREAT JOB TEAM!! Two weeks in a row we are #1! Woot Woot!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    dlofficer wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234, I will take over for August. I’m still working from home and will be for a while, so I feel like I should step up.

Also, GREAT JOB TEAM!! Two weeks in a row we are #1! Woot Woot!!

OMG THANK YOU! I will let Ashley know in the captains quarters. YOU ROCK! It's easy and fun. I just need a break.