brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    07/19 steps 10006
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @cafelelia
    Happy Anniversary!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    I saw a picture on FB that really inspired me of a Waldorf doll. It reminded me of all the dolls and fun projects I did for Skylynn when she was little. It got my crafting fever stirred up. While I was laying in the pool I had an idea of crocheting seasonal fairy dolls. I went out today to by wing material for my summer girl. I wish so much I could go home and play. I will post photos shortly.
    We did fairly good for our eating plan this weekend. I did make a vegan custard pie for dessert yesterday and I am watching the clock till break time when I can eat it. I am having watermelon for dinner and going really light tomorrow to prepare for Wednesday weigh in. My goal is a 1 pound loss that will put me at 153.
  • Mrsbell8well
    wb5zsby4sf94.png
    Inspiration doll
    z992btk5z17t.jpeg
    oayyuvtiahux.jpeg
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/sb/3658uqtye0od.jpeg[/Fairy supplies[/img]idl95s38bhlm.jpeg
    Today’s lunch panzannela
  • Mrsbell8well
    d7jiaj4d031n.jpeg
    I already had the yarn. Here’s the new supplies
  • Mrsbell8well
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Oh My Gosh!!! That piggy cake is just too delightful!
    @gingerpwr what do you mean you didn't gain weight on your vacation!!! Wow! So impressive. I am so inspired with how well your doing. And I love your July game plan. We're always looking for progress vs perfection right?
    @Cafelelia Happy anniversary! I am glad you are able to get a little rest and to celebrate!
    @sleepymom5 sounds like you are finally getting a chance to be back to your old self. And look how skinny you are getting!
    @lenka1 your weight loss is so steady just like before! great quote and great job! So glad you are back on our team.
    @melaniedscott I have had these tea cups for awhile and never used them. Since I decided to start drinking 1 cup of coffee a week I thought they would be the perfect size for a small portion. They all have meaning to me. My mom gave me her wedding china, I had a best friend that was 85 when I was 50 and she gave me 3 of them (including the gold cup), 2 are from molly's mom and 1 from my aunt. Molly just brought be a pretty little yellow one today from storage that was her grandmas.
    I am just craving a simpler time with lots of surrounding beauty. And a delicious cup of coffee!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    2d0pr60c59e7.png

Week 3 Step Challenge Winners!

1. @timibotkin - 87,059 steps
    2. @brown6267 - 73,845 steps
    3. @Annliz23 - 69,336 steps

In Week 3, 6 steppers took 415,996 steps

Congratulations everyone!

• twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Twyla77
    Week4
    Weigh in day: Sunday July 19
    Previous Weight: 134.6
    Today's Weight: 134.5

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    A good day
    Shopping
    Made my own lemon curd
    19,300 steps
    2333 calories burned
    8 miles in total 2 walks
    I think I am on a roll!
  • tryingagain5
    @GingerPwr

Glad you're looking at what you're doing and seeing the progress, no matter how small you might think it is. I sometimes still have trouble with that too. Something for me to keep working on. Others always see my progress even when I don't.

As my trainer always tells me "progress not perfection" and "baby steps". I've worked with him 2 years and he still has to remind me of these things.
  • tryingagain5
    Monday 7/20
    Food: good
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes

Today my exercise was 20 minutes of resistance bands and 10 minutes of bodyweight exercises. It wasn't as much fun watching my heart rate monitor today since it didn't go up as much with the resistance band part of my workout but that's ok, it's still nice to be able to see it.

My book club is meeting in 2 weeks and I'm only on page 65 of a 400 page book. Guess I better get reading. It's called "Summer of 69" by Elin Hilderbrand.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @tryingagain5
    I have that book in my to-read stack. How do you like it so far?
This discussion has been closed.