What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Ihave been craving halvah
  • Oneka5
    Oneka5 Posts: 106 Member
    sunflower butter :) could just sit, and eat it out the jar; so good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Oneka5 wrote: »

I love it with honey!

When I was a kid I remember making the “3 ingredient pb cookies” with sunflower seed butter instead. (1c sugar 1 egg 1 cup nut butter) And I would eat the whole batch to myself. Good times lol. Could go for that right now. Maybe add some white chocolate or milk chocolate chips.
  • VegjoyP
    Oneka5 wrote: »

I love it with honey!

When I was a kid I remember making the “3 ingredient pb cookies” with sunflower seed butter instead. (1c sugar 1 egg 1 cup nut butter) And I would eat the whole batch to myself. Good times lol. Could go for that right now. Maybe add some white chocolate or milk chocolate chips.

wait...did you guys see some of my posts tbe past few weeks? I am in LOVE LOVE with Sunflower butter and Sunflower protein powder! I want to try sunbutter dark chocolate cups at Trader Joes.

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Goosberries! I could not get them in the Middle East. Neither in the three years living in the UK. Actually, I saw friends get some but I always ended up unlucky. Yesterday I saw red gooseberries at my local greengrocers. Super expensive at 2 Euro for a handful of berries. Certainly not enough to make a cake with, or jam. But still super yummy. Me happy.
  • Oneka5
    Oneka5 Posts: 106 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 oh gosh yes! I've been wanting to make those because I of course have all the ingredients. But, I am trying to resist because I would eat all of it plus some in one sitting.

@VegjoyP I just discovered sunflower butter about a month ago. Sunbutter dark chocolate cups sound wonderful. I'm going to have to check those out :smiley:
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    None! The only thing that I am obsessed with is hand washing...
  • VegjoyP
    " Eat Smart" brand Vegetable Stir Fry in microwavable bag.
  • mizzpfft
    mizzpfft Posts: 8 Member
    Yasso peanut butter chocolate crunch dipped greek yogurt bar.
    160 calories of yum.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Blueberries. Fresh off the farm blueberries. I could eat my 10lb flat in one sitting, I won't, but I could.
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    mizzpfft wrote: »
    Yasso peanut butter chocolate crunch dipped greek yogurt bar.
    160 calories of yum.

I discovered this a few weeks ago and I'm in love. I tried the generic kind and it just wasn't the freakin same at all 😒. The coffee one is good too.
  • VegjoyP
    Sunwarrior Collagen Builder Chocolate Fudge made with almond milk, a tsp coca powder and hot water into a thick gooey hot chocolate
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Chai tea latte (decaf) with almond or oat milk.
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    Sandwich with cheddar, butter and Marmite made with fresh grainy-seedy bread+unsweetened hot tea, preferably black or roobois.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Turkey pepperoni, homemade strawberry sorbet, dry roasted sunflower kernels are currently my favorites.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    Broccoli slaw. It can do or be anything, is dense, crunchy and satisfying. Waaaay better than cauliflower rice under chicken or shrimp.

35 calories for a cup and a half? Yes, please!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Broccoli slaw. It can do or be anything, is dense, crunchy and satisfying. Waaaay better than cauliflower rice under chicken or shrimp.

35 calories for a cup and a half? Yes, please!

Yes! I love it steamed too or microwaved or cooked in a pan and topped with tomato sauce and parm.
  • VegjoyP
    1957bd07obo7.jpg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited July 2020
    i9my9dhkcoek.jpeg