What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• Randolfmfp
    Randolfmfp Posts: 81 Member
    Shaun T's T25 workout. 25 minutes of nonstop work.
    I'm on week 4 and already seeing results.
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    Woke up late, sun was already up and heat index over 90 degrees. Plenty of water and electrolytes (and a leftover packet of Chick Fil-A honey) saved my day.321k9qvwdgf1.jpg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    MAPS full body, but I was not able to hit the same volume as last time. Next round, I will attempt that volume again so If I cannot make it, I know I’m not recovering in time aka that volume is too high and I should decrease.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    MY little brother was jealous of climbing wall, so he got one as well. I went round his for a play on it. It was fun. It's different to climbing mine - his is a steeper overhang, but not as high. Mine probably has a slightly greater variety of routes - it was hard to do dynos on his (possible, but hard).
  • sn2ess
    sn2ess Posts: 13 Member
    Swimming for just under and hour, a bit of horseshoes with the wife, some walking for a bit and some wall push-ups
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Today is Day 1 of a diet change (cutting out all added sugars) and not sure how my energy levels will be so today was a lot of foam rolling/stretching, 10 minutes on a bike and 20 min's on and elliptical for some HIIT style training. We will see how the day progresses- If feeling energetic will do something this afternoon.
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    I walked around 11,000 steps, and I'm going back out for another walk soon. Will hopefully end the day with 15-20,000 steps :-D
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    👋🏿 It's a beautiful day out in Montreal...
    * 20k steps throughout the day
    * 1v1 basketball for 30 min 😕
  • drmwc
    An hour's yoga before breakfast, then an active recovery day, with over 27,000 steps in.
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    An hour's yoga before breakfast, then an active recovery day, with over 27,000 steps in.

Wow, impressive!
  • drmwc
    edited July 2020
    drmwc wrote: »

Wow, impressive!

Thanks! We are moving offices, and I went into the old office to pick up my stuff. That helped quite a lot with the step count (and meant that some of the steps where whilst lugging a 28 kgs bag). It was also my time on public transport since lockdown begun.

My evening walk was king of stunning:

codrbdvx9gfy.jpg

Today, I had a full free hour over lunch, so I did a spot of hangboarding. I got 8 seconds on a 15mm rung, which is pretty good. My efforts on the 12mm rung were less impressive - around 4 seconds was my max, so I'm still not really strong enough to use it properly.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    *sigh* stretching can be frustrating. Today I could sit and read a book on a roll-y thingy in front splits with left leg to front. With my tighter right leg I only managed 20 seconds. Barely. Suddenly my mid hamstrings were tight despite careful preparatory stretching. Overall I'm getting closer to the ground though.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Last two days were easy workouts so I could do today's workout -- 12 X 2 minutes as hard as sustainable with 1 minute active rest between. First half on the LateralX and last half on the AD Pro (Assault Bike).

Yesterday (forgot to put it in) was 55 minutes easy cardio at less than 70% max HR.

ipu75aky9iqe.png
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    Run through the neighborhood this afternoon.id3yxtmas3t1.png
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Stretching routine. Working on my hip flexors mostly today. Finally managed to do the first step of mermaid pose without a hamstring muscle on my right leg doing something painful. I got to this point about 3 weeks again with the left leg, but my right leg muscles are dodgy as *kitten* anyway due to a very hypermobile ankle. Splits attempt afterwards. Comfy sitting on my blackroll on both sides. Fairly comfy sitting on a 4cm smaller popcorn roll on left, got to a minute on right. Got down to 3cm less on the left leg for a few seconds. Didn't try on right as my muscles decided it's enough. An evening well spent, with very cool, relaxing music.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    edited July 2020
    HIIT of the following, once at 7am then again at 1pm:

400 Meter Row
    15 KBell Swing
    15 KBell Squat Press
    100 Fwd Jump Rope
    60 Hip Lifts
    30 Overhead Press
    20 Devil Press
    60 Knee Tucks
    100 Fwd Jump Rope
    Staircase x 4
    30 Hand Release Push-ups
    40Hanging Knee Tucks
    30 Iso Tricep Exts
    60 Cable Crunches
    45 / 15 x 5 Stationary Bike
    15 KBell Swing
    15 KBell Squat Press
    60 Flutter Kicks
    Staircase x 4
    5 min walk cool down
    Stretching
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Easy hour of cardio -- 30 on the LateralX and 30 on the Assault Bike.
  • drmwc
    edited July 2020
    Leg day! I did:
    Loads of pistols.
    Squat, 4 sets of 5, 80 kgs.
    Deadlift, 2 sets of 5, 120 kgs.
    Hanging leg raises, 3 sets of 8.
    Other core nonsense, like hollow holds.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Had some fun today. Did an AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) workout with a Superset alternating sets of pullups, pushups & situps. In approximately 40 minutes, I got in 48 pullups, 200 pushups, and 120 situps. Followed that up a little bit later with a 45 minute stint on the elliptical. Nice change from my slow paced power routine.