95 day streak

stephnstars
stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
Hi All

Currently on a 95 day streak and 19.7lbs down (following a 0.4lb increase this week :/ ) since the 20th of April!

I still have a fair way to go but i am 5lbs from my first goal to bring me down to 190lbs... i cannot wait to get there!

I have been running, working out at home and logging EVERYTHING from the healthy stuff to the pizza or prosecco! I had previous MFP success in 2017 but found i was being way to strict to stick with it and after a wedding and a baby the weight has crept back on. This time i am eating back more of my exercise calories and treating myself more. Anything in moderation is keeping me motivated and is working for me,

I am not saying this has been plain sailing, most days i still look in the mirror and hate what i see, but as others have said im in it for the long run and 19lbs down has taken 3 months so i just think about where i want to be in another 3 months time.

Some pre baby clothes are now fitting again so there is definitely some non scale victories going on here!

Good luck to all your goals and im hoping to be able to post a proper success story in a few months time!

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Right on! Consistency will take you to your goal, and 95 days is a great streak. You'll get there!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Congratulations! You should be proud of your efforts. Your new mindset will get you to where you want to go.
  • jfsilva25
    jfsilva25 Posts: 13 Member
    Nice work! Trust the process! so great that you found a path that works for you.
  • stephnstars
    Thank you all :D its nice to hear some words of encouragement
  • Journey30toLife
    Journey30toLife Posts: 17 Member
    Absolutely. It's all about finding the balance that works for you! Congratulations!!
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Congratulations! I went 18 weeks of losing weight every week, something I was quite proud of.
  • stephnstars
    threewins wrote: »
    Congratulations! I went 18 weeks of losing weight every week, something I was quite proud of.

Thats amazing! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!