What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pretty eyes, nice legs and butt and that whole smile while biting her lip thing.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Asians 🤯 ... Can I be normal just for once and have the same answers as others I see 😫
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Asians 🤯 ... Can I be normal just for once and have the same answers as others I see 😫

😕 Surely, you are normal and could not have possibly meant to come off as creepy as that yet I'll just leave this here for your weekend educational literature.
  • fitnessjustin01
    I'm just merely sharing what I tend to like overall (my weakness). Just like people who say blue eyes, big arms, big butt etc etc. I mean no offense to others types or to say I don't like other types.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I'm just merely sharing what I tend to like overall (my weakness). Just like people who say blue eyes, big arms, big butt etc etc. I mean no offense to others types or to say I don't like other types.

Don't worry Brother...

I hear awkward is the in thing these days 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    When I can close my eyes and imagine him in a pretty dress. 😏
  • MaltedTea

First, I'm not offended. That is completely missing the point of my initial reply. Rather I offered you an educational opportunity so that you are less likely to offend women with heritage from the continent of Asia.

Blue eyes, big arms, big butts (heck, even cufflinks) are fetishes but they are not race-based.

Now, if you - and whomever is liking your posts - are offended by this clarification, that's a whole other can of worms: being offended when being called out (gently, may I add) after having said something offensive.

Good luck out there, kid ✌🏿
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    When they get banned from MFP (hopefully temporarily, otherwise who will cook for me while we watch movies after exercising and running a successful business venture of some yet-to-be-detemined design) #badboysforlife

😬

Sigh. It seems like he's gone for good y'all. Posts deleted and ban tag still in place. It really made me rethink my "no friending" policy.

Look! Look at the hell you've wrought MFP mods! Now I'm FORCED to amplify lusting after people's fathers in the Dad Bod and Suits threads. (Edit to add: ESPECIALLY if cufflinks are involved, discussed or displayed).

If homes are wrecked I cannot be held liable under Geneva Convention agreement #3, Statute #5632-A, para 4. It's Under Armour's fault.

I was just thinking about the suits thread the other day. That was a great one!
  • fitnessjustin01
    By no means offended. I appreciate you sharing the knowledge. I'm just trying to share in the fun of the post without offending anyone in general.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

First, I'm not offended. That is completely missing the point of my initial reply. Rather I offered you an educational opportunity so that you are less likely to offend women with heritage from the continent of Asia.

Blue eyes, big arms, big butts (heck, even cufflinks) are fetishes but they are not race-based.

Now, if you - and whomever is liking your posts - are offended by this clarification, that's a whole other can of worms: being offended when being called out (gently, may I add) after having said something offensive.

Good luck out there, kid ✌🏿

“The main problem with white women is they’ve become too feminist” for the far right, Lim writes. “By contrast, Asian women are seen as naturally inclined to serve men sexually and are also thought of as slim, light-skinned and small, in adherence to Western norms of femininity.”

By far, some of the most profound statements I've seen in a hot minute. This was a great article. Thank you.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    a strong independent woman
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

😕 Surely, you are normal and could not have possibly meant to come off as creepy as that yet I'll just leave this here for your weekend educational literature.

Do you know the guy personally? Do you know if he has assumed fetish?

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Filipinos 😍
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Don't get wrong, article was definitely educational in many ways I appreciated the article for what it is but I honestly think it could have been shared elsewhere without having it attached to this particular posters reply to his weaknesses.

Yeah I get you...

I have a friend who says all the time, for him, she's gotta be Asian... And he's not a creep, he's a pretty good Dude...

But we grew up in the same city and it was just what all the boys were into I guess back then... Some of us grew out of preference like this, while others possibly not I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️...

It's not due to any perverse stereotype like this article suggests and just comes down to varying other factors...
  • MaltedTea

And here I thought this was peacefully quashed several minutes ago. But if we insist on another round discussing the appropriateness of having a fetish, romantic preference or any other affection based on solely race then here's an ally 🤷🏿‍♀️...

In Defense of Asian Romantic Preference
    https://doi.org/10.5840/ijap2019211110

Lest the claim becomes I'm not objective (not that I need to be). It has a DOI reference in a journal so it MUST be valid.

In all seriousness, I'm not here to speak on behalf of all Asian women, so if you're interested in finding out if this preference is offensive then be curious and open-minded to do your own due diligence when presented with a new idea or construct. Especially one that may make you uncomfortable or has the possibility of making others uncomfortable:

* educate yourself on the matter in question using critical thinking skills
    * have respectful, compassionate conversation with the people of concern that involves more active listening than defensive talking, and otherwise
    * be humble about the fact one's affections are not always reciprocated or considered complimentary to another person (or group of people).
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited July 2020

And here I thought this was peacefully quashed several minutes ago. But if we insist on another round discussing the appropriateness of having a fetish, romantic preference or any other affection based on solely race then here's an ally 🤷🏿‍♀️...

In Defense of Asian Romantic Preference
    https://doi.org/10.5840/ijap2019211110

Lest the claim becomes I'm not objective (not that I need to be). It has a DOI reference in a journal so it MUST be valid.

In all seriousness, I'm not here to speak on behalf of all Asian women, so if you're interested in finding out if this preference is offensive then be curious and open-minded to do your own due diligence when presented with a new idea or construct. Especially one that may make you uncomfortable or has the possibility of making others uncomfortable:

* educate yourself on the matter in question using critical thinking skills
    * have respectful, compassionate conversation with the people of concern that involves more active listening than defensive talking, and otherwise
    * be humble about the fact one's affections are not always reciprocated or considered complimentary to another person (or group of people).

I don't need education. I'm Asian and have female relatives.. you painting that all whites only seek Asian or other race other than theirs for a fetish is bs. Unless you can prove the person is such a person.. DO NOT ASSUME!

• MaltedTea
    edited July 2020

Don't get wrong, article was definitely educational in many ways I appreciated the article for what it is but I honestly think it could have been shared elsewhere without having it attached to this particular posters reply to his weaknesses.

Point taken, hug given. I don't message/friend on MFP though and had I thought my comment would potentially derail a generally cute thread perhaps I *may* have reconsidered.

Some topics though, should not be left unaddressed. That said, I do commend @fitnessjustin01 for his balanced response.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I must be out of the loop ,, He likes Asian Women ! Why is that a fetish ?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    a strong independent woman with fetishes
This discussion has been closed.