...help me

Okay guys I've lost a fair bit now, like 10 stone and Im extremely happy but I really want to tone and make the most of my hard work. I have no idea what Im doing though! I've never gotten this far before so any help would be really appreciated.

Replies

• Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    My go to thread for a little insight on training programs --> https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you

... and this by @usmcmp is great for keeping your weight as you "tone" --> https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat

... and some serious congratulations on your awesome achievement; 10-stone is something to be quite proud of!
  • Taymate
    Taymate Posts: 21 Member
    I don't know what 10 stone is! I know only pounds but, LOL...10 of anything is good! Congratulations!
  • AngelOfMusic1028
    AngelOfMusic1028 Posts: 51 Member
    Taymate wrote: »
    I don't know what 10 stone is! I know only pounds but, LOL...10 of anything is good! Congratulations!

10 stone is 140LBS (had to look it up honestly)
    That's such an amazing loss!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited July 2020
    WOW fabulous loss, you lost a WHOLE PERSON! (I'm 130lbs so you've lost me plus a bit more :smiley: )wishing you all the best now with your fitness.
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Just chiming in to say congratulations, and if you have questions as you read @PAV8888 's response, feel free to ask them. You get to define your "what next."
  • RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    Woah! That’s a hell of a lot, congratulations.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I would start finding some exercise you enjoy. There are so many options. I love lifting. It definitely helps my appearance!
  • natasor1
    natasor1 Posts: 271 Member
    Resistance exercises the only way to go. Actually, when you dieting you 'd better do resistance training or skin will fall loose. I don't know what is your age, but the rule is than older you are the harder your skin bounces back tight.
    You also can do cardio, if you have time and energy. Find good program for main muscle groups to do 3-4 times a week with progressive load or find good trainer to guide you in the process. Good luck to you