Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Ladies: Should guys wear black socks and sandals or cowboy boots with their Speedos at the beach? Footwear dilemma! Please help.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Ladies: Should guys wear black socks and sandals or cowboy boots with their Speedos at the beach? Footwear dilemma! Please help.

Always partial to dem cowboy boots! I must know what color this speedo is though???
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Gentlemen: (Specifically talking about online interactions. When chatting to women online, who gets your attention first? The lady who is confident in her body and isn't scared to let you see a little / The lady who is conservative with her pictures, but equally beautiful?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Gentlemen: (Specifically talking about online interactions. When chatting to women online, who gets your attention first? The lady who is confident in her body and isn't scared to let you see a little / The lady who is conservative with her pictures, but equally beautiful?

Ooohh good question...

Not very chatty these days tbh but when I was, the one with the most contraband would usually get my attention first, although not always...

Also worth noting the more she shows the quicker it usually fizzles...

I can't say why either, just kind of happens that way, not intentional
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Ooohh good question...

Not very chatty these days tbh but when I was, the one with the most contraband would usually get my attention first, although not always...

Contraband???? Lol my mind is going all kinds of places😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Ooohh good question...

Contraband???? Lol my mind is going all kinds of places😬

I can't believe I freaking said all that 😂
    Wtf am I thinking sometimes 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Guess ill go the unpopular opinion. I don’t think high waisted pants look good. Lol

I want to know what the women of MFP think on this one. If you had to be shallow, which one do you prefer. Below average height men or above average height men :o

Size doesn't matter...

Shallow me - taller than me

So to put in perspective would you have this opinion if you were say. 5’9 to 6’ ?? My girls are 5’8 and 5’9 - and their Pickens are slim right now for dudes taller than they are - which as a dad - I’m completely fine with 😂

I'm only 5'6 and I date both men and women. This is probably why I don't care as much about height as a straight gal would.. But most the men I've dated were shorter than me or similar in height. Almost all of them said they usually dated short girls, but that's because they're the only ones interested 😢
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    A coworker who eats pitted cherries at lunch ( you gotta spit out the pit part...)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    A coworker who eats pitted cherries at lunch ( you gotta spit out the pit part...)

Right now...that's some Rona being served...no thanks.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    work husbands/work wives.

who's got one? and how insanely jealous does it make your actual significant other?
    also its okay to admit if you kinda enjoy them being possessive and jealous. we're in the trust tree here folks.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I'm curious as to what people think of women posting cleavage selfies in here. I'm a woman and personally find it really tacky. I'm sure I will get all kinds of disagrees from dudes, (and also of the women posting said selfies) - but hey - it's just my opinion. This seems to look like a dating site when I see photos of this nature, and also of guys with their near groin showing :) I'm not a prude. I just think empowering people is more than their "bits"...

Better 😏

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    iMago wrote: »

who's got one? and how insanely jealous does it make your actual significant other?
    also its okay to admit if you kinda enjoy them being possessive and jealous. we're in the trust tree here folks.

I actually kinda like it more so when the work wife gets insanely jealous 😏😂
  • mynameisnobody1990
    mynameisnobody1990 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm curious as to what people think of women posting cleavage selfies in here. I'm a woman and personally find it really tacky. I'm sure I will get all kinds of disagrees from dudes, (and also of the women posting said selfies) - but hey - it's just my opinion. This seems to look like a dating site when I see photos of this nature, and also of guys with their near groin showing :) I'm not a prude. I just think empowering people is more than their "bits"...

Better 😏

So you agree this looks like a dating site? I'm not clear on your "better comment" :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Better 😏

So you agree this looks like a dating site? I'm not clear on your "better comment" :)

I've might a number of really cool people here whom I've really enjoyed getting to know... A dating site, no...

Just a place to find some fun phone friends who don't mind me popping in from time to time ❤️
  • mynameisnobody1990
    mynameisnobody1990 Posts: 71 Member

Better 😏

I've might a number of really cool people here whom I've really enjoyed getting to know... A dating site, no...

Just a place to find some fun phone friends who don't mind me popping in from time to time ❤️

I'm talking about the cleavage/groin element here ;) Yeah it's great to have friends etc.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    iMago wrote: »

When I was married and pregnant my exhusband had a hard core world wife. I thought it was hilarious and enjoyed listening to his stories about her work wife-ing him. She was really demanding, needy and extremely shocked when I showed up to a work outing with him. Like my pregnant belly and I had stolen her man. Lol.

Generally my view is go for it, while realizing that there is a line where it becomes an emotional affair.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

I'm not sure why I am paying for premium if this isn't a dating site.

*insert sarcastic emoji*
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

I kinda like it when they do it. Would I? No. Is it because I find it tacky? No. But I’d have to lean over and push the girls together to get a semblance of that kind of cleavage. Too much work. Instead I’ll just admire the others. 😏

Kidding... kinda... but not really. 😇😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Better 😏

not a dating site ??

.....just try swiping in the other direction.