What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2020
    IMG_2644.jpgpu3bzqe5jbuh.jpeg
    yi92ouvcvo2g.jpeg
    Caulipower chicken... been really obsessed with these lately lol. mt8ot21qsfxq.jpeg
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Pasta, peas, pesto (and ricotta)

a018fmqb54ke.jpeg
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Rump steak where I tried it at 56C instead of my usual 54C in the sous vide. I think I prefer it a touch rarer. Hasselback potatoes, roast asparagus with hollandaise and tomato salad. It was a dinner for kitchen gadget geeks. Steak done with the sous vide next to hasselbacks and asparagus in the air fryer and the bain marie for doing hollandaise.
    m8za0cm8gtk0.jpeg
    kt2haz5ka1nv.jpeg

Impressive. Steak looks perfect to me!
  • joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    0bghv52senzf.jpeg
    Roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes, baked potato, radishes, and salmon!

Brilliant!! Beautiful plate!! Very appetizing
  • joshchapo
    fgf55x2kij85.jpeg

Tonite again simple
    Pasta with garlic sauce
    Garlic bread
    With venison meatballs and turkey meatballs
  • Noreenmarie1234
    joshchapo wrote: »
    fgf55x2kij85.jpeg

Tonite again simple
    Pasta with garlic sauce
    Garlic bread
    With venison meatballs and turkey meatballs

Omg 😍. I want that lol.
  • Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    yf1zoqdo645g.jpeg
    z4govqicqe8w.jpeg
    Zucchini and Feta fritters with chicken sausage and marinara sauce.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Dinner was not an unqualified success. Starter of salade aux lardon was great, and reminded us of eating in Parisian cafes. Air fried hake fillets cooked from frozen and oven fries were overcooked.
    b8ius6m1d04t.jpg
    p9rqpui0im8f.jpg

• joshchapo
    41cir0y95onm.jpeg

For the family tonite I made
    Teriyaki chicken breast
    Twice baked stuffed potato and a
    Power blend (corn, lentils,peppers, and rice)
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member
    I found some non-breaded chicken patties at Aldi and they sounded really good. They are made of a 1/3 lb chicken patty with red onion, pepper jack cheese, roasted red peppers, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, spices and olive oil and so I made something I've never done because I found some zero-net carb bread and I built me a stack and then baked it in my Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven...

There is toast or bread on the bottom and then some spicy pepper jack cheese spread, then that flavorful chicken patty with all the stuff in it, then some cherry tomatoes, then the other half of the spicy pepper jack cheese spread and then the piece of bread with an egg on top surrounded by mozzarella cheese

2zwwgnz5moul.jpg

1ovo59rpwccj.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2020
    cd6vicquztp4.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Beef larb stretched with 30% quorn mince.
    z2ll9edz4wlb.jpeg

• joshchapo
    I found some non-breaded chicken patties at Aldi and they sounded really good. They are made of a 1/3 lb chicken patty with red onion, pepper jack cheese, roasted red peppers, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, spices and olive oil and so I made something I've never done because I found some zero-net carb bread and I built me a stack and then baked it in my Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven...

There is toast or bread on the bottom and then some spicy pepper jack cheese spread, then that flavorful chicken patty with all the stuff in it, then some cherry tomatoes, then the other half of the spicy pepper jack cheese spread and then the piece of bread with an egg on top surrounded by mozzarella cheese

2zwwgnz5moul.jpg

1ovo59rpwccj.jpg

Beautiful!! I want this at my home!!
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2020
    ogmuovch8pkk.jpeg

Two day marinated grilled chicken breasts, steamed bacon jasmine rice and a salad with

Zucchini noodles, artichoke hearts, cucumbers, cilantro, Spanish olives, avocados, red onions, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, light feta all on a bed of garden salad served with a homemade vinaigrette!😋
  • joshchapo
    qv9k2crg2p3v.jpeg

Tonite
    Basmati rice
    Yellow fin Tuna steak
    Thai curry turkey breast
    Steam fresh corn
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member

2zwwgnz5moul.jpg

1ovo59rpwccj.jpg

@BackwoodsDarlin this looks so good! What is the name of the zero net carb bread you found?