New friends?

Hey anyone starting here and wants a partner in this jorney?
Also starting let’s motivate each other
Looking for friends to talk to and motivate me in this journey

Replies

• vastiamaro2535
    vastiamaro2535 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I'm new and looking for accountability partner and someone to workout with virtually since we are sheltered in place. I don't like working out on machines but love to dance, yoga, movement routines and strengthen training. Let me know
  • Tcarp869
    Tcarp869 Posts: 11 Member
    I too am looking for fitness buddies
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    I am not new but you are welcome to add me ....Would love to support /cheer you on :)
  • ShanWebb
    ShanWebb Posts: 1 Member
    I am looking for new support network! Feel free to add me too 🙂
  • wlsncthrn
    wlsncthrn Posts: 3 Member
    Tcarp869 wrote: »
    I too am looking for fitness buddies

I am as well.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    I’ve been using the app for more than a year with lots of ups and downs, but not posted or been in a group. Maybe support and accountability it’s what was missing.
    Count me in as well
  • tdunevent1
    tdunevent1 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here. Looking for buddies to help me in this journey.
  • creatvepro
    creatvepro Posts: 3 Member
    I’m looking for friends as well. I’ve been using the app for a month now and have learned a lot and seen a lot of changes in myself already.
  • KelsJourney28
    KelsJourney28 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all! I’ve been using this app for about a month now consistently. Looking for friends on here to motivate and help motivate me!
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    Add me! Looking for motivation via NSV of others and myself :)
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    I had a good week last week and messed up yesterday-obviously done this a lot in the past. What I did differently this time, I talked about it, and shockingly for me, today I don’t feel like a failure. Long way to the light, but I am so grateful to all the sincere posts here, with the bad and the ugly...
  • MarieKenji85
    MarieKenji85 Posts: 4 Member
    Im looking for fitness buddies. please add me
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Just got back at it. Been here since 2012. Just got back after a long hiatus. Although I have logged in everyday since 2012 I have not made my goals. I am very active on my feed and others. Add me if you like!
  • applekandi
    applekandi Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have 100+ to lose, so I could use some friends to help motivate me :)
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2020
    Looking to help motivate and be motivated through this fitness journey, once again. Also recovering from a bit of a broken heard so it would be nice to have that support to talk things through while i work out and build a better me to feel good both physically and mentally... Lets motivate each other and heal together if you are going through the same thing! Feel free to add me
  • KaeMarieXO
    KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
    Hey wassup everyone, I’m definitely looking for active friends so we can motivate each other along our journeys , I don’t feel my best everyday n some days I need that extra push & I’m willing to give that push back ... add me & let become besties:)
  • dr_mundo
    dr_mundo Posts: 24 Member
    Would be glad to be added by you guys, to be motivated and vice versa! It's always much more fun with friends behind your back! Feel free to add me so we can chit chat about food, exercises and support the hell out of each other :smiley:
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    That would be great! I wish everyone success on their paths :blush: