Jp's omad journey

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Ahhh that BPPV...I noticed I get that sometimes when I reach to the right from my bed to my night stand. Did I share this you tube video with you before? It helped me twice, but the problem is not knowing which ear 'side' to work on and it can make it worse if you choose incorrectly. But it's something I do on my bed when needed. I'm like..."Oh thank you God" when it works! Vertigo is....horrible!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLWOX770i4
    (actually that isn't the video link I originally had but these guys explain it well enough)
    Hope all is well :0)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @katjustkat - Thanks for the video <3 I know what you mean about the not knowing which ear :( When I choose the wrong side, my vertigo goes havoc and when I get it right, I can float in the air with happiness :)

• jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers <3

The covid-19 is getting closer and closer to when I live. Right now, we have 1 person with covid-19 + and we are living very very far away from the Melb. So, covid-19 has made it appearance in our little town :( Our Premier has instructed us to wear masks. Are you guys wearing masks too? Do you get the disposable ones or your DIY? Several schools has closed due to covid-19 near our area (30 mins away by car) but in our little town, things are still A-OK. Not sure how long it will be A-OK as we know that once covid-19 comes, it spreads very fast.

I am back onto the OMAD wagon and hopefully I will stay up on the wagon as I really need to loose some weight. Once again, I failed big time. I am back up to 128 pounds and I really really need to get down to my GW of 110 pounds. So, its going to be a long and #@$%! journey for me :(

OMAD at 11.30am - 1 bowl of noodles with lots of veggies and egg, 1 cup of grapes, 1 pot of tea (no sugar) and 1 tall glass of Milo.
    Exercise at 8pm for 20 mins

That's all for now..
    Take care and may the OMAD force be with you and me <3

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    The US is a sh*tshow JP....a complete mess - we have not done well containing this thing...here in MI we're on mandatory mark wearing and I fully support it :)
  • katjustkat
    So great that we have OMAD to get us back on track. I'm glad you town is staying virtually covid free! I support wearing masks also. Hubby made us some cloth ones but I find it hard to breath with the cloth ones so I sneak a paper one when I out without him ;)
    Wishing you strength all around <3
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Yes, we are wearing masks here in Missouri too. It’s not mandatory (and probably won’t be here no matter how bad it gets) but lots of stores and businesses are requiring it.
    We have several fabric ones and I’m in the process of getting some more made for my husband and kids.
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - I guess every country is having a difficult time with this covid 19 pandemic 😢😞 Am sewing masks for the family now🎭
  • jadepearl
    @katjustkat - I totally agree as omad has got me back on track👍😁 So far, its not mandatory yet in our little country town but am sure we will soon be forced to wear masks🎭 Am sewing some masks for the family 👨‍👩‍👦
  • jadepearl
    @Leah_62803 - I guess masks will be mandatory soon when our little town has its 1st case. So far we are COVID-19 free🤞 Am sewing masks for my family too🎭
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

Got up this morning and hearing that another 5 more deaths in our State :( Face masks are mandatory in Melb Metro now. If caught without one, you will be fined $300 per person. Currently, this does not apply to our little country town but one will never know. I have been busy sewing face masks with filter pocket (so that we can put in new filter each day). DH wanted at least 3 masks per person so that we can wash it when we get home daily. I am not good at sewing except for straight lines...lol

Weighed myself this morning - 126 pounds, another 16 pounds to shred till I reach my GW :) Had my OMAD at 11.45am today - Singapore Fried Hokkien Noodles, 1/4 piece Vanilla Slice, 1 cup Milo and Diet Soda. Will try to get my exercises done by this evening :) Wish me luck :)

Take care and may the OMAD force be with you all <3

• Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    I honestly wish masks were mandatory here in our town/state. I live in a very small town and we’ve had a hot spot of cases within the last few weeks. We’ve had 180 cases just in our tiny, rural county. Over 40,000 cases in our state.

I’m working on getting us more masks too but I’m not good on the sewing machine. My aunt says she’ll make us some more and ship them but we’re having problems finding fabric.
  • jadepearl
    @Leah_62803 - Same here, I live in a small country town 3 hours away from Metro Melb. So far, we are covid-19 free here just 30 mins by car away from us, the other bigger town already have 43 covid-19 + :( So, never know what's going happen next. So, am just going to make more masks for the just in case :)
  • jadepearl
    Am happy that I managed to get some exercise done today :) Of course its not like the good old days where I can exercise for 45 mins to 1 hour. For now, even clocking in 20 mins is so hard with my vertigo :( But, am happy that I did it today :)

16 pounds to go before I reach my GW... got to KISS - just OMAD and nothing fancy :)
  • katjustkat
    Sounds like you're truckin' along and doing great! Yes, all you can do is protect yourself from this invisible invader. I hope it doesn't get to your town! <3
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers <3

Am happy that I stopped being fancy and KISS <3 Weighed myself this morning and I am now 125 pounds. So, another 15 pounds to go :)

I OMADed late today as its Saturday..lol. Had my OMAD at around 2.45pm and had a plate of Singapore Style Mee Goreng with Ham & Chicken, Battered Chicken dipped in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce and 1 tall glass of Milo. Will try to exercise for 20 mins this evening *fingers cross*

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe <3

• katjustkat
    Yay on keeping it KISS! I like it like that too. Congrats on the loss!
  • jadepearl
    edited July 2020
    @katjustkat - Thank you <3 Yes, doing KISS, I am satisfied with my OMAD...no more cravings :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Stay safe girl! Where I am in TN we have a ton of cases, another 300 plus in our city today......We are one of the 16 states in the red with cases. My son's school will be virtual for the first semester.....we are supposed to wear masks but a lot of people still dont....

I bought some super cute masks on Etsy :) we also have some disposable ones as well.

Stay safe!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Good work getting back on track lady :) You've got this!!!!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Yes, its the same here..a lot of people are not wearing masks and those who were tested + just don't care and still go shopping, travelling, etc :(

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Just KISS OMAD did the trick for me :)