Welcome New Members!

Replies

• SpoonieYogi
    SpoonieYogi Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I'm not super new to trying to get healthier, but I'm looking for accountability to staying on track. I've learned that tracking what I eat really helps and previously I'd get fed up with tracking every bite and eventually quit.
  • fpEveryDay
    fpEveryDay Posts: 2 Member
  • BSPharmD15
    BSPharmD15 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello. I’m 31 now with 2 little ones and a 3rd on the way. Currently 280# with some chronic pain issues. I have been over 200# since 14. Considering bariatric surgery, but have to do 6 months of dr supervised weight loss and they suggested MFP. Trying to lose weight and stay motivated for my kids.
  • KNJ1092
    KNJ1092 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi everyone 😊

This is such a huge community, I hope I can find some people to chat with and help each other stay focused on goals. I have lived a healthy lifestyle since I was 14 years old and I'm now 27, so I'm used to staying healthy, active, and trying to maintain my weight. I've actually read a lot on my fitness pal for years and just now created an account! 😂 I had my first child a year and a half ago and still trying to drop 10 pounds. So I'm really hoping a community can help me out right now as I live in a new town with no friends and during this pandemic this is insanely hard to stay motivated for me! I just got back into weight lifting and I'm feeling excited to get my body back. 💪
  • PosVibez4me
    PosVibez4me Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! I need motivators! I need someone to hold me accountable. I keep getting on the wagon and falling off! High energy, welcome! I am 38, 39 in less than a month and I am not where I want to be at all. I need help!!! I need to lose about 30lbs, possibly more. I haven't stepped on a scale in a very long time...kinda scared too!
  • radiomog
    radiomog Posts: 1 Member
    Ive been a member for over a year... and I've been using the app for a couple of years. Ive just started to really use it though. Ive changed my mindset and outlook. Im going to be carrying on with the amazing journey i have started.
  • emaliemayo
    emaliemayo Posts: 6 Member
    I'm back after a few years. Starting over again, thinking more about health than looks. Hoping that motivates me this time!
  • mascotdudecharlie
    mascotdudecharlie Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I NEED YOU HELP. I need the extra motivation. Please add me as a friend. And lets help each other during this lifestyle
  • baitulaidzah
    baitulaidzah Posts: 1 Member
    hello. i m new here. join this apps to balance my diet and having a healthy lifestyle.
  • AngelOfMusic1028
    AngelOfMusic1028 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm not new per say. I've had the app for years but never really did anything with it. Just started getting serious about what I'm eating this past month (turns out I have gluten sensitivity). I think I have a good plan going and I think this plan is doable.
  • AutumnFreckles
    AutumnFreckles Posts: 4 Member
    Hello I am knew here and would love some supportive friends who I could support and motivate back. Still trying to figure out how this app works but I’m loving it. Please feel free to add me. ☺️
  • Munsrem
    Munsrem Posts: 12 Member
    Hi guys, Im Hannah. Looking to maintain and tone. I will take any support and help I can get because I definitely need it!
  • GNR2021
    GNR2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting my journey and would love some MFP friends :)
  • billy1727
    billy1727 Posts: 143 Member
    Been active since May and always looking to make new friends! Please feel free to add me. Look forward to supporting you on your fitness journey! 😃
  • MrG425
    MrG425 Posts: 3 Member
    New and need some friends to help cheer me on 🍻
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Afro1133
    Afro1133 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello ya all, I recently became a personal trainer and would love to help people lose weight and reach their goals. I am located in Vancouver, Canada. If you are here let's be friends!!! Peace ✌️
  • NickofTime451
    NickofTime451 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! I've used MyFitnessPal on and off in the past, but I'm looking to use it more effectively to help reach my goal along with help others achieve theirs'. I'm in Los Angeles, California. Reach out if you want to be friends!
  • creatvepro
    creatvepro Posts: 3 Member
    I am new although I’ve been using the app for about a month. Really could use some connections to stay motivated and to learn from. I live in Georgia just east of Atlanta.
  • lifewithlea03
    lifewithlea03 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be on the app again! I've used it on and off for years. I'm from Texas (currently in Utah) and I'm looking for a way to keep myself accountable. My goals is to lose around 30 pounds, but overall I just want to feel healthier and happier! My biggest culprit is my diet currently. I have a major sweet tooth and it's been a major issue in my fitness goals. I'm hoping to find support and healthier recipes here! To a wonderful rest of 2020!