• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @1theresamcvean
    Thanks! Trying hard!
  • tryingagain5
    edited July 2020
    @Mrsbell8well

I hope your back is feeling better today!

Thanks! I think I've finally got back in the right mind set!

Although I would really like to be able to go to the gym. I get a lot of motivation there from being around other people who are also working out. Also, my trainer works me really hard and doesn't let me slack off. It's too easy for me to stop when an exercise is hard when I'm at home. Something else for me to work on.
  • tryingagain5
    @nstephenson01
    Thanks! It was nice being there, even as a smaller group.

Maybe try drinking more water when you're having a higher sodium meal. Not sure if that will help much but it's worth a try.
  • tryingagain5
    @KUMEcyclingteam
    Great job!
    I also love that quote, even though it's hard, which I guess is actually the whole point.🤔😁
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 945 Member
    @KUMEcyclingteam Big, big congrats on getting to goal! I got a little emotional reading your big-hearted words too. You're usually so light-hearted. You'll be great on the cheer squad.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @Cafelelia oh lol!!! I didn’t realize it’s not over yet haha and we have one more week to go :smiley:

@KUMEcyclingteam Congrats!! Looking great & healthy!

@1theresamcvean What a gorgeous baby :heart:

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    07/24 steps 12393

Maintenance weight 134.8
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 945 Member
    @podperson1 So happy to hear you sounding so optimistic. You will round the corner when you’re ready and that looks to be very soon. ❤️
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Friday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 1.8l
    Exercise - 30 min walk
    Another nice day yesterday and I actually got some work done in my office in the afternoon. We had a family dinner last night and watched old episodes of Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations. Since we could not travel this month, it was a nice substitute, and the kids were really interested too.

@Zumba_Luvah - Fantastic loss, wtg! You are going to see the 150’s very soon!

@podperson1 - You are doing great, and yes absolutely, you can do this and you are! Therapy can be draining, but it is kind of like fatigue or soreness after exercise, and you feel so much better on the other side it. Keep going and we are here for you when you need us.

@mrsbell8well - We are champion “losers”, be it weight, thoughts, habits etc. I have been here around 1.5 years (with a few months off), and I love how this is a place where we can share out ups and downs, vent, laugh and most importantly, support each other.

@brown6267 - Fantastic maintain! You are doing great and are my role model for when I get to goal!

@lenka1 - Yup, we have bonus days in July, so we have week 5. So get ready to lose some more!

@tryingagain5 - Another great day! I know it can be hard to motivate ourselves at home. You trainer sounds so great as well. One thought is maybe make your work out a little commitment program. Like post a program on your wall for your workouts that week and check them off as you complete each one. Then give yourself a reward at the end. It does not have to be food, but anything that is rewarding for you.

@lennoncpa - That gain is under a pound and not much. We have not heard from you much lately. I hope that your stressful time at work is over, and that you are doing well!

@1theresamcvean - Your grandchild is so adorable! I forgot how messy meal time can be at that age!

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Great job @lenka1 😊👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This discussion has been closed.