What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Chasing 250 pounds... and for the first time today, the "in five weeks you'll weigh" number showed below 250 when I logged my food.

Isn't it great when that happens? It suddenly feels quite differently achievable.

It IS! It makes you realize that it's not so far away, really.

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    renae_shea wrote: »
    hit my min goal of 90kg awhile ago yay.. now at 80kg so next mini goal is 75 :-)

YEAH Celebration... but in healthy way ;-) You've got this 75kg next!!!
    Initially to get BMI under 30. Am currently 31.9

We're in the same boat. Actually.... I'm in a boat or two behind you lol - I'm currently at 33.6 BMI UGH..... long road ahead... but one I must and WILL travel.
    cpnknight wrote: »
    After my weigh in today left me at 24st 1lb my mini goal is to drop into the 23 stone numbers....not much of a goal but pretty big psychologically...

psychologically is HUGE - it can motivate you more than seeing actual numbers change. Keep it up brother, and it'll happen.

smb17 wrote: »
    I've been trying to lose the same (last) 10 lbs for about 4 years, and I'm determined to get it done this time. I've been quarantining/housebound for 5 months, and we finally have a mini vacation planned, which I'm using as my motivation.

Hi there SMB - I feel the same way.... trying to lose those same pounds over and over again. BUT now, I am determined more than ever to first... get under 220, then 5lb increments 215... I want to hit 210 by my 58th b-day end of Sept.
    185 pounds. Recently weight loss has been slower than in cooler months probably due to nice weather, great BBQ, and cold beer. 😁

Yes, these warmer months I just want to stay inside in the a/c. I love fall, spring and here in Alabama... even the winters are mild enough
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!