Ultimate Accountability Challenge-The Healthy Lifestyle- August.2020

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member

Ultimate Accountability Challenge, August 2020
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
Join us by clicking the link
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137923-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2020#

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    I will be returning in August for my sixth straight month. I made the circle for March => June but not for July.

Persistence is the key, not Perfection. The pass days allow for Life Happens (be it planned Special Days, or unplanned overage or lazy-days)

The Winner's Circle is a tangible target to aim for, but even if you should use 4 (or 10, or more) pass days - so long as you keep reporting in, you will be discovering what does and doesn't work as sustainable choices for you.

One of the best things about this challenge is that you are never "Eliminated'. Progress tends to happen even when you don't manage to make the Circle. If you don't, just consider yourself "in training" .... getting well practiced for the next moth's try for the Winner's Circle. On the 1st of each month, we all get "rebooted" to start fresh with 3 Pass Days available.
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    I'm back and ready to kick *kitten*!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,932 Member
    Looking forward to August with my accountability buddies.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    I'm back for August. This will be my 11th straight month with the UAC. I reached my goal weight in November 2019 and have been maintaining since then. The UAC helps me to keep the weight off. Great challenge with very supportive people.
  • RangerRickL
    @BMcC9 Nobody could have said it better!!! Thanks!
    @Hollis100 You are wonderful!
    @TerriRichardson112 You are the inspiration of the entire UAC team!! Happy 54th Anniversary!
    @surreptitially That is really hard to spell, but welcome back!
  • RangerRickL
    See our team mates enthusiasm above. Drop in and check us out at the July 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    Join us below:
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137923-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2020#
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    I will be there, absolutely. These challenges are great, thanks Rick!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    This challenge and the people in the challenge are the kind of people that would always give you a hand up if you fall down... kind and caring. All have the same goal to maintain healthy habits. This in turn equals a happier life.
    The rules are simple and with willpower and tenacity can turn into life changing results. The accountability helps us keep ourselves in check. Which has been key for me.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 2,896 Member
    Back for my third month. If you want to develop and maintain healthy habits, this is the place for you. If you want to be surrounded by kind people who "hug" you when you are down, this is the place to be.
  • healthysmrs
    healthysmrs Posts: 32 Member
    Back on MFP.. joining in the UAC fun!
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    A great supportive and empathetic group to help you on your fitness journey. A great way to stay accountable, vent your frustrations and motivate yourself to keep at it. I joined in June and have already signed up for August
  • RangerRickL
    See our team mates enthusiasm above. Drop in and check us out at the July 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    Join us below:

• RangerRickL
    Join us below: