Open diary friends~1200-1500 calorie goals

I love to snoop through diaries to inspire me. Many of you have meal ideas I'd never think of. I tend to eat the same foods over and over and am trying to spice up my grocery list. Unfortunately I'm short and only lightly active so I just get jealous looking at the diaries of all you people with higher tdees. 1200 calories is my goal but some days I eat a little less, some days a whole lot more. I'm not overly active here yet but I'm trying :)

Replies

• katmd2012
    katmd2012 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm interested too, I can only eat 1200 since I'm super short. I'll go make sure my diary is public...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I don't log, but what works for me to help cut calories is a focus on vegetables (leafy greens, anything cruciferous, tomato, cucumber, celery) a little fruit, and lean protein.
  • grace_5
    grace_5 Posts: 3 Member
    I usually end up around 1,400 a day but i do go for hours long walks.
  • Edith_NYC
    Edith_NYC Posts: 5 Member
    I want to do this! I’m 5’2 and around 1,300 calories. How do I add you guys so we can diaries?
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Sending requests to those here asking for it. I aim for around 1400 most days. TDEE not terribly high but gradually working to increase my activity.
  • Vegetadad
    Vegetadad Posts: 25 Member
    diary snoopers unite
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    I have very similar calorie goals to you. I aim for 1200/1300 and eat back exercise calories.

My diary is open so feel free to add, although I have been doing very badly lately! My meals are generally OK but I have been snacking a huge amount- I am a stress eater and have had some work issues. I am hoping to get back on track from today.
  • lizzywks
    lizzywks Posts: 17 Member
    My diet needs help and I really could use some inspiration. My diary is open so feel free to add!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    I try to eat between 1200 and 1300 with an open diary. Please feel free to friend me.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    I’m at 1390 right now but not for long. Diary open to friends and also always looking for friends with open diaries to learn from. Feel free to send me a friend request, anyone who logs.
  • keke7133
    keke7133 Posts: 34 Member
    I’d love to see others diaries as well. But Not sure how?
  • Frau_In_Der_Schweiz
    Frau_In_Der_Schweiz Posts: 10 Member
    I'm just really getting re-started again. I'm trying to make this diary a b it more of a habit. My diary is open to friends if anyone wants to add me. I'm 5'3" and I'm aiming for between 1300 and 1500 per day.
  • michellenoel1
    michellenoel1 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm also interested! I was really surprised that the big salad I ate yesterday had very little fiber in it. So I've been researching some additional sources of fiber. I'm definitely going to be eating oatmeal for breakfast this morning with some blueberries, both of which have a good amount of fiber, and adding some beans to my lunch salads.
  • tauera73
    tauera73 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm on 1500 calories a day and my dairy is public but feel free to add. Not sure about others here but have been pleasantly surprised by the meals I have been preparing. As a big guy( I'm over 6 foot and weigh 173kgs) I thought keeping to my count would be hard but honestly I find that I've been not just keeping to it but feeling full each day. Again feel free to add as all support is not just welcomed but appreciated
  • Oneka5
    Oneka5 Posts: 106 Member
    That's a great idea! I recently changed my weight loss to 0.5 pounds a week so that bumped my calories to 1700. I struggled to get to 1200 before but adding in snacks between meals has really helped. So now i eat between 1200-1400 most of the time. working on eating more.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    My calories are set to 1834 right now but I have 5 meals a day that are between 250-400 calories per meal.
    I post daily.
    I usually remove people if their diaries are closed. It's weird to ask for accountability buddies and keep that private. ha
  • mrsannamull
    mrsannamull Posts: 10 Member
    My diary is open to friends. I try to stick to 1200.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    I also have made my diary open to friends :smile: I'm also tiny, so I'm at 1200, usually I eat between 750-1300, depending on the day. Shooting for at least a thousand a day!
  • my4570
    my4570 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am currently at 1250/day but am slowly reverse dieting to reach 1500 by Sept. I’m small so my maintenance is around 1600. I eat vegetarian at home and do intermittent fasting.
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    My diary is open but I eat dumb and boring things :)