WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2020

Replies

• Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Margaret No greater loss than a mother losing a child. My heart and love go out to you. HUGS from me and my best friend that also lost a child.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited July 2020
    Margaret: I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son. My heart aches for you. I am sending my love. :heart:

Katla in NW Oregon
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    Margaret - I am so incredibly sorry. My heart hurts for you.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    :heartbreak: Our son passed away last night. His illness finally took him.

I’m so sorry for your loss
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,285 Member
    Margaret - so very, very sorry to hear about your son. Sending hugs to you and your family.

Lanette
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    <3:'( Margaret, I am so sorry about your son
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    "

Sara in UK ((hugs)) now might not be the time to try to persuade your mum to ease back on the feeding. It may be a coping mechanism. Can you suggest a stroll once you’ve eaten enough?

I think my mum would think I was seriously joking......... and get out the cakes!

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited July 2020
    💚🙂❤️

Margaret So sorry for your loss.

Cheri
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Margaret: 😢😢😢 My deepest sympathy on your heartbreaking loss. May you and your husband find comfort in sweet memories of your son. ((huge hugs))
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member
    Selftami wrote: »
    I'M Tami :) Better known as Mamaw :) I am 52 and just today I was telling hubs I needed something... I looked at another drink mix on the market, quickly said no as I reminded myself how much I hate drinks lol then I looked at the over costly noom, said NO as I shouldn't have to pay and arm just to get the rest of this weight off :) i'm here though and looking for support.

Welcome to the group. You'll get lots of support and advice from this great bunch of gals. Just ask and someone will have an answer for you.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Margaret - my heart aches for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.
    SueBDew in TX
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    :heartbreak: Our son passed away last night. His illness finally took him.

So very sorry.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Selftami wrote: »
    I'M Tami :) Better known as Mamaw :) I am 52 and just today I was telling hubs I needed something... I looked at another drink mix on the market, quickly said no as I reminded myself how much I hate drinks lol then I looked at the over costly noom, said NO as I shouldn't have to pay and arm just to get the rest of this weight off :) i'm here though and looking for support.

Welcome to the group. You'll get lots of support and advice from this great bunch of gals. Just ask and someone will have an answer for you.

Yes, welcome here!

Jump right into the conversations wherever you feel comfortable. :)

Machka in Oz
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Big hugs guys.
    Sorry for your loss

JRs head grew again so yes bobble head again. Had ambulance come out he ran fast y fell hard ouch, they felt we over reacted should just ice it y go on with life. The younger ones with the older senior driver looked like they will now never have kids. Luckily ice 🧊 brought his bruise down it swelled up but went down looked fine again. He runs like a ram 🐏 goat head down arms back full charge!! Bam 💥 no hands out if he trips y falls.
    tpfx0peh6nbh.jpeg

Amber Tx

Been busy month. Maintaining them had too many M&Ms so getting those few pounds off .