1 year photo comparison! 3 months MFP!

stephnstars
stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
OK here goes! Heres a 1 year comparison pic!
I started MFP in November but fell off the wagon pretty quickly... 20th April I restarted and have been pretty good the last 3 months (I won't deny I have not been overly strict!) Mixed with watching what I eat, eating back my exercise calories, running 2-3 times a week and bodyweight exercises at home 2-3 times a week has resulted in a 30lb weight loss between these 2 photos! I still have a long way to go and need to work on my problem area (my belly) but I'm on my way now and hopefully this way of life is sticking . I love reading the stories on here so thought It was time I posted my own!8hyx18tv6iug.jpg

Replies

• farmermariepier
    farmermariepier Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2020
    Wow... congratulations ! This is an amazing result. (It is also cute to see how your boy has grown in one year)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You're beautiful! And good work!!
  • stephnstars
    Wow... congratulations ! This is an amazing result. (It is also cute to see how your boy has grown in one year)

Thank you. I know getting big... like lifting weights most days :D
  • stephnstars
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    You're beautiful! And good work!!

thank you :) I'm trying!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    No amount of weight could disguise that great smile - but you look so healthy now! Your boy is going to love having an energetic mom. :)
  • stephnstars
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    No amount of weight could disguise that great smile - but you look so healthy now! Your boy is going to love having an energetic mom. :)

Absolutely lovely comment to read. Thank you so so much x
  • MoeHameed
    MoeHameed Posts: 260 Member
    Good job! Stick with exercising (Preferably weight lifting) eating right and don't go overboard with your calories. I promise that you'll see another huge transformation the next year doing this.
  • Selftami
    Selftami Posts: 6 Member
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. THANKS FOR POSTING. WE NEED MORE SUPPORT AND GOOD STORIES!!!
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    You're doing great! :)
  • stephnstars
    Good job! Stick with exercising (Preferably weight lifting) eating right and don't go overboard with your calories. I promise that you'll see another huge transformation the next year doing this.

Thank you and for the tips. I'll keep at it and throw some weights in :)
  • stephnstars
    Selftami wrote: »
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. THANKS FOR POSTING. WE NEED MORE SUPPORT AND GOOD STORIES!!!

thank you so much! This is so positive and has made me feel really good so thank you! :)
  • catertomyfierce
    catertomyfierce Posts: 1 Member
    Feeling so much joy for you today. What an impressive achievement! Well done! Inspiring!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Great job! I love seeing side by side comparison pics. You have given me a burst of motivation to keep on track!
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Great job! Classic smile!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    That is really great progress! Good for you, managing to achieve that alongside parenting.
  • jamilwilliams
    jamilwilliams Posts: 41 Member
    Such great results and amazing progress! Persistence is paying off! :) Keep up the great work :smile:
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Congrats! I see a huge difference and I'm sure how you feel is amazing too. Keep it up! I'm just starting my journey this month and would love to make the same change in the next 12 months!
  • ginny_t_is_me
    ginny_t_is_me Posts: 4 Member
    Great job! keep it up!
  • Rickw574
    Rickw574 Posts: 1 Member
    Very nice young lady, you look terrific!
  • FellyFabulous
    FellyFabulous Posts: 32 Member
    Great job! I love seeing side by side comparison pics. You have given me a burst of motivation to keep on track!

^^ Me too!!!

I recommitted on Sunday, and I'm hoping to be progressing soon just like you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!