Let me know you a little better

Replies

• I will never just follow the sheep in front of me.

What if they're leaving through the only gate? πŸ€”
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I will never just follow the sheep in front of me.

What if they're leaving through the only gate? πŸ€”

9gxthbjw5jct.jpeg

Never said I was a sheep. Lol 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I find forgiving someone even after an apology very tough. :#
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I don't really care if you think I'm weird and awkward... As long as you think I'm good looking πŸ˜‚

I mean I don't get up at 4 a.m. everyday for nothing πŸ˜‚
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I am 3 months cancer free 😊

Congratulations!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I've been in intensive care five times.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm introverted and have an exterior of "I'm okay being alone", but oftentimes I find myself alienated and alone, wishing I had companionship because sometimes, I enjoy talking to people. I sadly cannot help what I look like to others, though. :(

I find I'm the same way sometimes. I love my alone time, have isolated myself purposely through out life. But I really wish I had more truly close friends who I could tell anything to or simply to share a cup of coffee with.

KosmosKitten, I've been wanting to ask how your cat came out at the vet but have been afraid to. :blush:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I like Disney shows and movies 😁

I think its more telling if someone doesn't like them. What are you, a serial killer or something?
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I used to be a pastor
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    balanc41 wrote: Β»
    I used to be a pastor

A cheerleader
    A pastor

You’re so much fun man.😊😊😊😊
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    balanc41 wrote: Β»
    I used to be a pastor

A cheerleader
    A pastor

You’re so much fun man.😊😊😊😊

Haha thanks
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    I'm introverted and have an exterior of "I'm okay being alone", but oftentimes I find myself alienated and alone, wishing I had companionship because sometimes, I enjoy talking to people. I sadly cannot help what I look like to others, though. :(

I find I'm the same way sometimes. I love my alone time, have isolated myself purposely through out life. But I really wish I had more truly close friends who I could tell anything to or simply to share a cup of coffee with.

KosmosKitten, I've been wanting to ask how your cat came out at the vet but have been afraid to. :blush:

Oh! She's fine. Currently asleep in a box I need to throw out (but there's always a cat in it, so eh). She had a week long stay at the vet, they injected her with fluids to get her numbers back down and then gave us antibiotics she had to take twice daily for two weeks, which she did not enjoy.

She's 13, so I expected some "senior cat" problems, but wasn't expecting a massive kidney infection leading to CKD. But so far, if she stays hydrated and eats, she hasn't had to go on a special diet or need sub-q fluids yet, so whoot.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I think its more telling if someone doesn't like them. What are you, a serial killer or something?

Wait, what about the people (like around here) who like Disney too much? It's one thing to like Disney films and the parks, it's another thing to plaster "Disney Mom" decals and memorabilia all over your car and dress like you're an 8 year old going to the park (kids are the only demographic they allow to be in costume that don't work there). I think it's a bit much, honestly.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Wait, what about the people (like around here) who like Disney too much? It's one thing to like Disney films and the parks, it's another thing to plaster "Disney Mom" decals and memorabilia all over your car and dress like you're an 8 year old going to the park (kids are the only demographic they allow to be in costume that don't work there). I think it's a bit much, honestly.

At least they show their crazy, I'm worried about the sneaky ones :wink:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    I made a Disney playlist to listen to when my kid's in the car with me, turns out I listen to it more on my own than with him.... but I AM MOANA!!!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»

Oh! She's fine. Currently asleep in a box I need to throw out (but there's always a cat in it, so eh). She had a week long stay at the vet, they injected her with fluids to get her numbers back down and then gave us antibiotics she had to take twice daily for two weeks, which she did not enjoy.

She's 13, so I expected some "senior cat" problems, but wasn't expecting a massive kidney infection leading to CKD. But so far, if she stays hydrated and eats, she hasn't had to go on a special diet or need sub-q fluids yet, so whoot.

SO glad to hear that!!
  • I made a Disney playlist to listen to when my kid's in the car with me, turns out I listen to it more on my own than with him.... but I AM MOANA!!!!!

Does this list have It's a Small World on it? 😬
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I have never gone to a bar as a single person.
    I was attached from 17-50yrs old.
  • rouler35
    rouler35 Posts: 34 Member
    I can raise one eyebrow like the Rock 😐