Women 200lb+, Let's Be Extra Awesome This August!!!

RavenStCloud
RavenStCloud Posts: 350 Member
edited July 2020 in Motivation and Support
🌻Hello, Ladies, and Happy August!!

🌻 There's only one month left of summer! How do you plan to spend it? Any big, or small, plans lined up?

🌻 Maybe it was something momentous like getting a new job or moving to a new house. Maybe it was something joyful like watching the garden you planted grow or finally getting to see a loved one. But what has made you happiest this summer and/or what are you proudest of?

💛 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

💛 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

💛All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

💛Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🌻Let's Have An Awesome August!🌻

Replies

• MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    @KeriA Thanks for your reply about diet breaks. Right now I'm having a hard time figuring out my maintenance calories so I thought if I waited a month or 2 before I try a break, things might be a bit more stable and I might have a better idea of my maintenance amount. We'll see what happens in the meantime. Life is never static and just when you think you have things figured out, a surprise (good or bad) comes along! Good luck handling the recent change in your life!