What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    I would really like to stop night eating. I have fallen into this bad habit again and it makes me feel very unhealthy. I haven’t seen too much of a change on the scale yet, but I can tell it’s coming with a long, slow, trend line up.

Alex, that was my hard struggle. I was eating ice cream every night, then I'd want something salty. I wanted to stop but couldn't.... then I'm not sure HOW... but I was able to give it up. If I want ice cream I have it during the day time BEFORE dinner time. But I really don't eat it that much anymore. Alex, if you want it bad enough you can do this. I hate to say it, but if I can do it. lol.. that's right... any one can. That was 2 months ago, and I've dropped 10 lbs.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    I would really like to stop night eating. I have fallen into this bad habit again and it makes me feel very unhealthy. I haven’t seen too much of a change on the scale yet, but I can tell it’s coming with a long, slow, trend line up.

Alex, that was my hard struggle. I was eating ice cream every night, then I'd want something salty. I wanted to stop but couldn't.... then I'm not sure HOW... but I was able to give it up. If I want ice cream I have it during the day time BEFORE dinner time. But I really don't eat it that much anymore. Alex, if you want it bad enough you can do this. I hate to say it, but if I can do it. lol.. that's right... any one can. That was 2 months ago, and I've dropped 10 lbs.

I am optimistic you are right. I’ve added more protein during the day and it does make a difference. But it’s also waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I NEED FOOD to sleep. I am trying my hardest though. Survived last night. Now on to another.

Good for you, just day by day dear. You did it last night, do it again tonight! I think you can, I believe in you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!