What's on your mind?

Replies

• I feel bad for all the ladies who paid alot of money for new lips and now they have to wear a 3 dollar mask...

Pfffft

They have expensive ones too
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    breefoshee wrote: »
    Sometimes, you have to out-crazy crazy people. Karen comes along and overreacts to something dumb giving you attitude?? Overreact to her over reaction.

Stomp your foot. Tear your shirt and pour a drink on yourself. Talk to her with your eyes bugged out. 10/10 times she will back away as though she was a normal person. She can't match that kind of crazy.... she has to retreat.

You and me.... we dated; didn't we ?
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    breefoshee wrote: »
    Sometimes, you have to out-crazy crazy people. Karen comes along and overreacts to something dumb giving you attitude?? Overreact to her over reaction.

Stomp your foot. Tear your shirt and pour a drink on yourself. Talk to her with your eyes bugged out. 10/10 times she will back away as though she was a normal person. She can't match that kind of crazy.... she has to retreat.

You and me.... we dated; didn't we ?

dbob6eq5v50y.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ten year old me:
    "i bet we'll have flying cars in the year 2020!!"

2020:
    hzttbw1qkj6u.jpeg
  • Motorsheen
    iMago wrote: »
    ten year old me:
    "i bet we'll have flying cars in the year 2020!!"

2020:
    hzttbw1qkj6u.jpeg

tumblr_putgoidThq1s9a9yjo1_500.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Artificial Intelligence,
    Quantum Computers,
    Ugh, 😫
    Calgon take me away.............
  • honeybee__12
    I have a new neighbor on my bedroom side of the house.
    As far as I can tell it’s a woman alone.
    The yard hasn’t been mowed since the previous owners moved out about 2 weeks ago.

Last night at about 9:45pm,
    she was in her backyard mowing in the dark.
    So far no additional mowing today,
    it was only in the 80s.
    I’m curious to see if see comes out after dark to mow the rest of her 1/2ac yard. Lol.

Very strange,
    maybe even as strange as I am. 🤪
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    Selling my house, didn’t think it would go so fast. I have no place yet in the state where I want to move to.
  • honeybee__12
    tittyman1 wrote: »
    Selling my house, didn’t think it would go so fast. I have no place yet in the state where I want to move to.

Not the absolute worst problem to have! 😊
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
    ~Aristotle

I feel like the term happiness today has become very skewed. I think it’s more of an illusion or a delusion. Your happiness never meets up with anyone else’s and therefore for them to be happy you have to be miserable. There is an illusion that you are happy because you give up on what you find happy In order to keep peace. But it’s not really happiness it’s just an existence.
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member

Yeah, not the worst problem but it’s on my mind.
  • Motorsheen
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
    ~Aristotle

I feel like the term happiness today has become very skewed. I think it’s more of an illusion or a delusion. Your happiness never meets up with anyone else’s and therefore for them to be happy you have to be miserable. There is an illusion that you are happy because you give up on what you find happy In order to keep peace. But it’s not really happiness it’s just an existence.

Stupid ol' Aristotle

He got it wrong.

Happiness isn't the meaning and purpose of life.

Meaning is the purpose of life.

He got close tho'..... Close, but no cigar for Aristotle.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Not a darn thing.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2020
    Not a darn thing.

Haha yep some days are like that. Especially when 1 cup of coffee clearly isn't enough.

Actually, I do have something on my mind. There was a guy on here some time ago; he bought a house which was a complete mess, even shared pictures and made us all shudder. :) He was going to redo it and resell. Wonder if he did? Any news on what happened?
    Love before and after pictures of things, whether it's a room redo, house renovation, backyard changes or body transformation. It always allows our minds to create what we could possibly change in our lives as well.

Ok, obviously my mind is more cluttered than yours @Cowbellsandcoffee.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Not a darn thing.

Haha yep some days are like that. Especially when 1 cup of coffee clearly isn't enough.

Actually, I do have something on my mind. There was a guy on here some time ago; he bought a house which was a complete mess, even shared pictures and made us all shudder. :) He was going to redo it and resell. Wonder if he did? Any news on what happened?
    Love before and after pictures of things, whether it's a room redo, house renovation, backyard changes or body transformation. It always allows our minds to create what we could possibly change in our lives as well.

Are you thinking of Tomas? Aka Bojack? He deleted the app but he flips houses as part of his income so I'm guessing he did a good job and is probably still at it!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Not a darn thing.

Are you thinking of Tomas? Aka Bojack? He deleted the app but he flips houses as part of his income so I'm guessing he did a good job and is probably still at it!

I have no clue who it was; I just remember his pictures and we were all cringing imagining the varmints hidden among the ruins. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2020
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Not a darn thing.

I have no clue who it was; I just remember his pictures and we were all cringing imagining the varmints hidden among the ruins. :)

But he posted that bathroom he remodeled one time, it had a big tub with a chandelier over it, omg looked so beautiful. He had skills and good taste! Million dollar combo!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Any pictures of the work?