Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member
    @MelG7777 Love the jeans on you: they look great!
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,181 Member Member Posts: 8,181 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @MelG7777 Love the jeans on you: they look great!

Thank you!!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,389 Member Member Posts: 3,389 Member
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg
    I’m always game Mel! @MelG7777

You are beautiful!

ETA: That’s a lot of alcohol behind you. Too bad you can’t share.

Thank you. You know the only time I get the courage to post a selfie is when I have some liquor courage. I hate the way I look always have. I’ve been huge for most of my life. I topped the scale at 286lbs and I’m 5’1”. I’ve lost a lot of weight and finally I’m healthy. Thank you for saying such a nice things. Mfp people are helping me accept who I am. Baby steps right. Have a great evening and again thank you. Btw you think that’s a lot of liquor you should see the bar upstairs I could technically open a club rofl!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    This thread is a cool idea, but I can't participate. I have no "nice" clothes for "going out" because I am an introvert who never goes out except on walks.

Y'all look great, though. :)
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member
    Looking great @cdubks88 and sing your heart out. It has been such a blessing to see how churches have used technology to leverage all kinds of ministry during this time. Especially the choirs!!
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,545 Member Member Posts: 3,545 Member
    Looking great @cdubks88 and sing your heart out. It has been such a blessing to see how churches have used technology to leverage all kinds of ministry during this time. Especially the choirs!!

@MaltedTea It has been incredible to see indeed. Thanks! 😊
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,181 Member Member Posts: 8,181 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Yes Chris! You look fantastic!😍 But I totally dig the casual look too! That’s totally “going out attire” in my book. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member
    kdking09 wrote: »
    by2r0osh7i2z.jpeg
    aiy17hahz64y.png

Drinking wine and playing dress up. 😊

OMG!!! 😩😍🙌🏽👏🏽🙏🏽💯

Thank you ☺️
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look so handsome!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,389 Member Member Posts: 3,389 Member

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Looking great! Love the tie !

Thanks!
    MelG7777 wrote: »

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Yes Chris! You look fantastic!😍 But I totally dig the casual look too! That’s totally “going out attire” in my book. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thanks, Mel. It's about the best I get without a suit coat. 😆😆😆
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look great! Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks, Jenni! Hopeyou have a great day! 😊

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look so handsome!

Thanks, Marissa. Hope you have a fantastic day! 😊

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Looking great! Love the tie !

Thanks, Maria! Hope you and your family are well. Have a wonderful day! 😊

• Whydahdad71Whydahdad71 Member, Premium Posts: 234 Member Member, Premium Posts: 234 Member
    Tomorrow is Hump Day!!q58jqhewrnbo.jpeg

You are jacked💪💪
  • StepUpToTheChallengeStepUpToTheChallenge Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Here’s a cheat. I got ready the other morning and also wanted to see how my jeans fit. Lol. I only had them on like an hour but it’s something.

p1zpaij4k117.jpeg

They look great on you. :)
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,749 Member Member Posts: 2,749 Member

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look great Chris 👍
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,210 Member Member Posts: 4,210 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    422bxhvv73ma.jpg
    Got ready today 😁

Wowza! You look amazing. All your hard work really pays off, your inspiring me to keep up my exercise! 🧡
    tams_89 wrote: »
    422bxhvv73ma.jpg
    Got ready today 😁

Gorgeous, T. Wow!
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,841 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,841 Member
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

Beautiful photo!