Hello People(s)!

KaeMarieXO
KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
Soooo I’m doing this all over again , I’m kinda ashamed & bummed about that & honestly y’all my motivation is sooo crappy rn I honestly don’t know which way to turn next .. I have accepted the fact that I cannot accomplish this by myself, I just don’t have the motivation to get up & get active & I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me , I’m 23 yrs old I should be full of energy but instead I’m just a couch potato right now I’m currently weighing in at 291lbs I’m 5’10 , I’m looking too add some friends that can possibly help with motivation and progression , I bought a Fitbit watch to kinda keep me on track or kinda motivated so If anyone is interested in challenges or just being friends , feel free to comment or add me ..

Replies

• Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Hey! Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me. So happy that you’re starting on your journey. It’s hard. But it’ll be worth it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    There is a lot of us that are doing this over n over ...at least you have not given up completely ... You are welcome to add me ....wishing you the very best :)
  • deeshiloh
    deeshiloh Posts: 24 Member
    Hey! I'm on my ... some number'th restart in the past five years, been working on taking care of myself and my food attitude for a while with varying amounts of success and decided that being able to talk freely about my goals and such is probably good since it's generally been what's coincided with my more successful ventures. You can feel free to add me if you'd like!