Any apps or websites for workout tracking?

MohsenSALAH
MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
edited July 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello everyone,
I hope y'll having great day.

I track my workout progress using phone notes but it is tiring and takes time.

Any suggested apps or websites to save some of my effort?
Thank you

Replies

• briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    I used to use UA Record. It integrates with MFP perfectly. You can log a workout, or record one. Either way, it loads straight to MFP. It has a lot of different categories already available to track so makes it much easier.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    I use gym goal for weight workouts.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,673 Member
    What kind of workouts? I use Runningahead for runs, walks, and biking. It also can track weights and swimming.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Thank you all, that was helpful.

What kind of workouts? I use Runningahead for runs, walks, and biking. It also can track weights and swimming.
    weight lifting exercises

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    FitNotes

Great for lifting.
  • M93KG
    M93KG Posts: 41 Member
    Fitlist. Cheap. Frills free. Efficient, intuitive GUI.
  • chupacabragumbo
    chupacabragumbo Posts: 31 Member
    I use Strava for documenting my walking, biking, running, and skating. It's a fantastic app that has GPS tracking, so if you don't have a smartwatch (which I don't) that will track your distance, it can do that for you. It also gives me split times, mileage, elevation gain, etc.
    If you do have a smartwatch, you can link it to the app to get heart rate data, as well as more accurate caloric burn.
    You can pay for it, but there's also a pretty great free version.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    For weightlifting, I use Strong and really like it.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Fitnotes is my personal preference.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    For weight training I use a paper log book ('the workout log') to keep track of sets, weight, reps.

For cardio, my Garmin sends to Garmin Connect, Strava, Endomondo, RideWithGPS,.. (I mainly use Strava, but Garmin has some extra metrics if using the accelerometer /heart rate monitor, Endomondo has better PR tracking for various distances, and RideWithGPS has nice average speed versus grade metrics.