Any newish Mom's in there late 20-30s

Im looking for some mom friends to help give me tips and motivation. My little is almost a year. I'm 27. :) new friends would be awesome.

Replies

• Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Hey šŸ‘‹šŸ» I'm Lacey, my LO is 2, I have a 14yo also, I'm 36, feel free to add me šŸ™‚
  • ashtonmcguire2702
    ashtonmcguire2702 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm Ashton, my son is 5(starting Kindergarten in the fall) I'm 31. šŸ˜„
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Hello, I'm 29 with 2 boys (10 yrs old & 2 yrs old). Feel free to add me!
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    I'm not a "new mom", but I'd love more mom friends. I have a 14 year old, 9 year old and 5 year old.
  • RosariaNatchimone
    RosariaNatchimone Posts: 4 Member
    I'm a mother of 2 and I could love to make friends.
  • _Cherie_
    _Cherie_ Posts: 30 Member
    I have two daughters, ages 2 and 7 months šŸ’œ. Always looking for more momma friends. Feel free to add.
  • emilymatthews304
    emilymatthews304 Posts: 12 Member
    My baby is 7 in 2 weeks, I'm 30 šŸ˜© and feeling old. All ways up for new mum friends, who can help with support xx
  • BriEstrada15
    BriEstrada15 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi moms! Iā€™m a mama to a 10 month old baby girl and getting healthy is so hard with a little one! But reading that you all have the same struggles helps me feel Iā€™m not the only one. We got this mamas!
  • Veggiemom86
    Veggiemom86 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm 34, with 3 kids, 5 year old daughter and 13 year old twin boys. Struggling with weight since my boys were born. Feel free to add me! I'm new here!