What We're Eating

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, feta, pepitas tossed with salt and olive oil. A rice cake on the side. Cup of tea with a little oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Cherries 🍒
    Lunch: cheese lasagna made by local pasta shop with a side salad of lettuce, heaps of basil, and garden tomatoes.
    Evening: a glass of vino verde, four taralli and a few chocolate chips.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Okay day since I had a nasty headache for most of the day
    B- 2 scrambled eggs in 1tsp coconut oil and two jimmy dsan maple sausages. I really like this breakfast 😎 I would add spinach if I had it 😝
    L- basic salad mix with shredded cheddar cheese and pulled chicken breast and strawberries topped with reddi whip
    D- I made a pizza thing with a Joseph's lavish wrap,pizza sauce sprinkle parm and mozzie cheese. I didn't have any toppings ready. I had keto coleslaw with it. It was verrry filling.
    S- Muffin in a mug fail topped with strawberries, and reddi whip. I should have followed the instructions. I was trying to make it lower carbs and lower fat...I know bettrr 😶
    S- 1TBS of simple jiff pb

Calories: 1234 stayed pretty good in my macros too 😜
    Workout: 25 popsugar cardio and house cleaning carrying my 9 month old on my back..it was a weaker workout day
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    edited August 2020
    d2pmxm3ibnem.jpeg so good makes halo top taste like garbage. Only 60 calories and 5g net carbs. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Karamell are so good.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit topped with Granola 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Tuna fish salad on a thinwich with lettuce & tomatoes, side of pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles, potato wedges dipped in ketchup and a large diet coke. I'm sure there will be a piece of chocolate somewhere🤗
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    21 day fix workout (upper body and 10 minute abs) Enjoy your Saturday everyone 🌟
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Breakfast: Sausage egg mcmuffin, small sprite

Lunch: Late breakfast so will skip

Snack: Fruit if needed

Dinner: Beef stew and corn bread

Dessert: Pecan pie and tea

Today is Lughnasadh, which is the first harvest celebration of fall. So I will be spending the day celebrating that. My plans include gardening, some rituals, study, writing, and cooking.
  • donidaily
    @Athijade sounds like a beautiful day. I am already noticing the days getting shorter, hard to believe.

Breakfast: toasted sourdough with avocado, smoked salmon and sliced tomato. Cup of tea with a little oat milk.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Some cherries 🍒

Lunch: soy chorizo and veg chili bowl with shredded romaine and sour cream.

Snacks: you guys we went to the Chinese grocery store today, so, grilled corn snacks, half a matcha and yuzu KitKat, half a black sesame daifuku 😋

Evening: a glass of vino verde and a couple of squares of chocolate.
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,601 Member
    Breakfast: Chicken sandwich made with 1.6 oz chicken breast meat, 1 slice of San Luis Sourgough cut in to two and toasted, .5 T light mayo and 1 t of mustard.

Lunch: grilled beef pattie made with ranch seasoning and chopped onions mixed in. .5 corn on the cob and 1 serving of micro mixed vegs.

Dinner: 3 metamucil fiber wafers, .5 cup of whole lactaid milk, .5 cup sugar free Motts applesauce. 1 oz chicken breast meat.

Late treat: 2 glasses of a good California Chardoney.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Awesome tasting day 😼

B- three scrambled eggs in coconut oil, and two jimmy dean maple sausages and coffee ( I will have something different tomorrow on my high carb day 🐼
    L- shredded grilled chicken and 1 strawberry the kiddos didn't eat 😝
    S- Believe chcolate chips that are sugar free
    D- two hambugers with cheese
    S- Enlightened brownie ice cream with choc zero caramel

Calories: 1,425
    Workout: 30 minute popsugar weighted cardio
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam

Lunch: Ordering in pizza cause I woke up with the strongest craving

Dinner: Leftover beef stew and cornbread
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A bowl of Campbell's tomato soup, a grilled cheese sandwich, a few pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles large diet coke
    Dinner
    A smoothie not sure what flavor yet
    Workout 21 day fix yoga and 10 minute abs, errands (grocery shop and car needs oil change) Happy sunday😎
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    I get so hungry reading all the things you guys make!! All your menus sound so tasty!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein bar
    Lunch: Another coffee with creamer.
    Dinner: 2 hamburgers with cheese, lettuce, and tomato, homemade fries
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
  • foreverslim1111
    edited August 2020
    Breakfast: 2 cups of hot black tea with milk, 1 egg scrambled in Ghee with 2 T chopped white onion and cooked 1sliced pork sausage added. Small glass of low sodium V8 juice.

Lunch: 3 oz of BBQed baby back rib meat, half of a corn on the cob, 1 oz of baked potato. one cup coffee with milk.

Snack: 3 fiber wafers, half an apple, half cup of Lactaid whole milk.

Dinner: Premier Protein chocolate shake.

8:45 pm. Two 6 oz glasses of Calif. Chardonney.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough with avocado, sliced tomato and an egg. Chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber and red bell pepper. Cup of tea with oat milk.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. My daily cherries 🍒

Lunch: leftover cheese lasagne with tomatoes and basil tossed in olive oil.

Snacks: a few dark chocolate chips.

Evening: a grapefruit ipa.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Doing a real high carb day felt so wrong 🐷 I wasn't suppose to do it on my off day....I already had my week planned out so whatevs

B-Ezekiel sprouted english muffin with a small amount of pb, banana, and coffee
    L- Hummus and turkey on a low carb wrap with baby carrots
    D- Crockpot chicken breast in hughes sugar free bbq sauce, dreamfields elbow pasta in Annie's cheese sauce, and lots of peas 🐛 1 chicken nugget the kiddos had as a treat
    S- I tried making nice cream with strawberries with choc zero carmel syrup ( I wouldn't make it again probably)

Calories:1500 on the nose pretty much
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: 2 egg cheese omelet with salsa, hashbrowns, tea

Lunch: Leftover pizza

Snack: Fruit if needed

Dinner: Leftover stew and cornbread

Dessert: Chai tea latte

I am going to try to eat dinner a bit later so I am not snacking at night. Even if I leave calories for after dinner, I still seem to lose control.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some mixed fruit and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Boboli personal pizza with bbq shredded rotisserie chicken, red onion, mozzarella cheese. Side salad with balsamic salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    2 pieces of aldi chocolate candy
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Workout 21 day fix lower body, 10 minute abs and yoga. Have a great day everyone 🌻
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Breakfast:
    Dave's Killer english muffin with peanut butter
    Cinnabon coffee w/ cinnamon toast crunch creamer
    Lunch:
    Pow! Pasta with roasted garlic pasta sauce and Gardein crumbles
    Snack:
    Protein shake (use almond milk)
    Dinner:
    Zucchini and yellow squash with Morningstar Buffalo nuggets
    Dessert:
    Homemade maple cookie

Everything weighed and measured except for the homemade cookie. I need to create the recipe to get a caloric value, but I guess it to be about 120cals
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Greek yogurt with strawberries
    Lunch: Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce over spaghetti noodles
    Snack: Grande iced coffee
    Dinner: Home Ade burger topped with a lil cheese, side of homemade seasoned fries, Einstok beer
    Snack: Protein shake
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: toasted sourdough topped with tuna salad (tuna, mayo, capers). Chopped salad of lettuce, cucumber and red bell pepper. Cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Daily cherries 🍒
    Lunch: random but good summer pasta with tomatoes, green bell pepper, corn and basil. Except for the corn it was all from my garden! Parm on top.
    Snacks: a rice cake and a boiled egg. A few dark chocolate chips.
    Evening: tonic water on ice.
  • foreverslim1111
    Breakfast: 2 cups hot black tea with milk, Ham sandwich made with 2.75 oz sauteed ham steak, one piece Sour dough toasted and 1 t mustard. Small glass of LS V8.

Lunch: 4 oz grilled salmon and a saute of sliced zucchini, chopped garlic, onion and roma tomato topped with 1 T shredded parmigiana cheese. One cup hot coffee with milk.

Snack: 3 fiber wafers, .5 sliced Pink Lady apple, .5 cup of whole Lactaid milk.

Dinner: Primer protein shake.

evening: Two 6 oz glassed California Chardonnay

Total calories 1349. The protein shake helps me meet my protein macro and stay under 1400 calories.
    Workout was a HASfit 30 minute beginner weights workout (Youtube) that DH and I do MWF.