5'7 ladies what are your goal weights!

Options
I'm 5'7 and was wondering what others goal weights are.
mine is 140 since thats the lowest I've ever been. though even back then I still felt kind of chubby.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    135-140
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Mine changes based on my body composition. Right now it's 130-135lbs. Profile pic is 132
  • MichelleBriards
    MichelleBriards Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    150 first, than 140. I still felt chubby at 150
  • MichelleBriards
    MichelleBriards Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hit me up with a friend request if you need support
  • pins1982
    pins1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m 5ft 8 and want to get to 140 currently 163 x
  • SierraMoes
    SierraMoes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 130. I'd love to be 120, but haven't ever been able to get close to that. 🙃
  • benice74
    benice74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40lbs. The extra weight is starting to effect my everyday activities. I’m just feeling heavy all the time. I find keeping track of my food keeps my focused.
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    170. Im big boned..and old
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Originally my goal was 69kg/152lb. Got there, realised I was still a long way from what I wanted. My new goal is 63kg/138lbs.
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135. When I was an athlete years ago, at 17% body fat, I weighed around 150 from muscle. But now, I am looking to be leaner than I was then, though still toned. If it means weighing more to obtain the physique I want—then at the end of the day, I don’t really care if I end up in the 140s. :)
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and weigh 216 now and I'd like to get down to 175. I got there a few years ago and then lost focus and gained it all back and then some.
    Lowest was 150 many years ago and I don't think that's sustainable for me anymore.
  • Jessieb00
    Jessieb00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and started at 240. I'm down to 200 now and looking for at least 50-60 more. I would love to see a healthy BMI.
  • katierthanmost
    katierthanmost Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure. When I was younger, I was around 58kg/128lb and that was potentially too small.
    Now I'm in my 30s and my body has changed from having a baby, so I'm thinking in the ballpark of 75kg/165lb.
    I'm going to wait and see because my body composition is different now.
  • bigdaddyrio
    bigdaddyrio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well.... I feel like my goal of 160 is not enough when I see all of these goals of 130-140.... How are you all doing towards your goal? I did great 2 years ago for my daughters wedding and once that was over, I went NUTS!! Trying to stay on track now for myself:)
  • gcminton
    gcminton Posts: 170 Member
    Options

I don't remember ever being that weight since I suspect I just zipped along past it in middle school or earlier, but it's in the middle of the normal BMI range so it's a good start. My doc thinks 170-175 is going to be more appropriate, even though that's in the overweight range. I haven't asked him what he's basing that on other than looking at me and maybe feeling some of my muscle mass. Maybe I just carry my current weight well enough that he hasn't thought it through.

We'll see. I already am eagerly awaiting recomp time. Once I get there it'll be more about inches and fitness progress than pounds.
  • shabs39
    shabs39 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I'm aiming for 140 too. I turned 40 this year and don't want to get too skinny as i think a little weight looks healthy. If only I could get there though!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Im 46 and I’ve been 132-135 for the past 5 years. I like it but I’m a runner and lean works for me. I also have very few curves - even less after kids 😂