Track - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting, 1 hour swimming, 30 min walk, 45 mins cutting the grass

Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes, 2 hours walking.

Comments: Been keeping myself busy so I stay on track. So far, so good.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    d00ditzlinduh
    Sunday weigh-in
    PW: 145.5
    CW: 144.0

Going to try and be more active than n the group this month to help keep me accountable. I have 4 more pounds to lose!

Nice loss! 😊
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

August: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 163.5
    CW: 165

I think I hit rock bottom when I saw the scales this morning. I just haven't been able to focus on anything lately. I am still walking, but I have been eating way too much. My goal this month is just to get back on course and get my weight back under 160.

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Yeah its been ruff ive been same 3 or 4 lbs +/- for months now i guess its good im maintaining but still would like to see a loss but just keep at its all we can do :)

Same here. Hope this month is better looking forward to our weight loss
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    My third round with this group! July I wasn’t as consistent as I would have liked. Going to stay focused for August. I’m turning 30 on the 22nd!

Advance Happy Birthday my son's birthday is also same day. :) I have a gial to loose 3-4 lbs by then good luck
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Daily Post Monday

Track: No
    Exercise: Rest day

Comments: Took a rest day today. Didn’t track my food, but was mindful of my portions.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track - yes
    Calories- yes under
    Exercise - yes 18 holes of golf
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes- gardening, cleaning, walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Aug Wk 1 - Mon, 8/3

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: None
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Sorta- spent the day and cleaning and sorting my closet out.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    My third round with this group! July I wasn’t as consistent as I would have liked. Going to stay focused for August. I’m turning 30 on the 22nd!
    d00ditzlinduh
    Sunday weigh-in
    PW: 145.5
    CW: 144.0

Going to try and be more active than n the group this month to help keep me accountable. I have 4 more pounds to lose!

Nice loss. You got this!!!!!
  • vicky2767
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting, 1 hour swimming, 30 min walk, 45 mins cutting the grass

Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes, 2 hours walking.

Comments: Been keeping myself busy so I stay on track. So far, so good.
    Nice job.
    CindyJNC1963

I think I hit rock bottom when I saw the scales this morning. I just haven't been able to focus on anything lately. I am still walking, but I have been eating way too much. My goal this month is just to get back on course and get my weight back under 160.

You got this Cindy. I’m trying to get back on course as well. We can do this!!!!!!
  • vicky2767
    Mon check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes.
  • vicky2767
    So a good friend of mine has asked me to join a walking and body weight exercise challenge with her for the month of Aug. once I told my husband he joined. Then she told her BF and he joined. In all we have 6 of us doing it. Hoping this will get me back on track.
  • AB0215
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So a good friend of mine has asked me to join a walking and body weight exercise challenge with her for the month of Aug. once I told my husband he joined. Then she told her BF and he joined. In all we have 6 of us doing it. Hoping this will get me back on track.

@vicky2767 I think that's a wonderful idea. I walk with my neighbor and we both do better walking if we make plans to do it together so I think it will help you a lot to have some accountability. I have already decided August will be the month we all get back on track and you're making great progress already!!
  • AB0215
    CindyJNC1963

@CindyJNC1963 I know the feeling, I hit rock bottom last week when I realized that I had let myself go to the tune of gaining 35 lbs back. I have decided that enough is enough and I didn't work this hard to let myself undo everything. I am sure that you feel similarly and you will get back on track too. It's been a tough couple months for all of us.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Tuesday

Track - ✔
    Calories❌
    Exercise ✔
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday

Exercise: Yes