What worked for you today?

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Becoming one, and at peace, with my neglected foam roller. Also, taking a "rest rest" day instead of an "active rest" day.

It helped that it rained the entire time though 😐
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Eating chickpeas (prepared with courgette/zucchini, garlic and parsley) instead of potatoes or pasta for dinner last night.
  • lorrieannoberry
    lorrieannoberry Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    nope didn't do good at 2nd night supper campmeeting either. Got up this morning trying to find something to wear to work and saw this dress that 2 or 3 weeks ago i put on and hips were to tight. The way i ate last two days i thought it would never fit but i remembered i lost inches in my hips so i tried it on and YES!! it fit great!!! Maybe tonight i be inspired to do better. So getting into something that i couldn't wear just a few weeks ago worked to give me a better mind set this morning.
  • OdiroEasy
    OdiroEasy Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I skipped the (assisted) pull up bar and did push presses and kettlebell snatches. I must have injured my shoulder in a weird spot so I can’t do my weekly pull ups. I chose to do something else so that I can heal.
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What worked for me today was planning my meals and really watching the chart in the food diary, to stay in balance with the carbs, proteins and fats. I feel so good about it!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    0% yogurt is my new go to for mayo and sour cream replacement...
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Planning ahead, preparing food for salads, logging and keeping active as possible. I'm also reading a book by Allen Carr: Good Sugar Bad Sugar. It's been a wake up call for me and how sugar works in your body. It's available on Amazon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!