clay1264 Posts: 1 Member
    Always looking for new friends to motivate me! <3
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    edited August 2020
    Feel free to add me...
  • gordy716
    gordy716 Posts: 6 Member
    Could do with more friends on here. All my others have gone inactive.
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    I need friends again :) Please feel free to add me. Starting my journey all over again...
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Getting back in the game so in need of new people to give me a kick and inspire me and I can try and return the favour
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 2346 and counting, open diary and post workouts for ideas.
  • queensamara
    queensamara Posts: 5 Member
    Please add could use the support? Jus had a baby and looking forward to getting back to a healthier and happier self
  • KatieATransform
    KatieATransform Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for app friends who are macro counting 🙂

I was determined to come out the other side of lockdown slimmer as everything was getting too tight. I have shed 23lbs since mid April and am now healthy weight.

I’ve started counting macros to cut a bit more body fat. Currently eating 40/30/30 at 1500kcal and the end of week 1 of tracking, it’s looking good. Enjoying this way of eating and looking for food buddies.
  • DragonsAndDegens
    DragonsAndDegens Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for app friends to help motivate eachother! :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • d_pink88
    d_pink88 Posts: 15 Member
    Just downloaded the app again, unfortunately starting all over I went back to old habits... need some motivation yall 😖, feel free to add me😆!! I will definitely make sure to motivate you as well sending positive vibes !
  • noshame2019
    noshame2019 Posts: 8 Member
    Getting back in the gym and dieting again after COVID. Looking for friends to motivate and to be motivated. 🙂
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Getting back in the gym and dieting again after COVID. Looking for friends to motivate and to be motivated. 🙂

Shoot...if you wait till after Covid we will all be dead by then🤣
  • Aug2020
    Aug2020 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, starting again and needing some accountability and mutual support and motivation. Need a buddy to check in, compare results and plans and keep each other on track. Message or add me if interested.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning peeps! Hope all is well....feel free to add me!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    1900 cal for dinner last night. That's not an exaggeration. And then I still feel disappointed this morning when I step on the scale and see my numbers have gone up.

Why do I sabotage myself? Why do I meet my goals for bfast and lunch, and then kill them by dinner? And it's mindless eating, too. As we're cooking, as we're watching TV.

I know that I am better than this. And after a long absence, I am committing to pay more attention to what I eat.

So yes, I could use some friends willing to share their success stories, their tips, and their occasional frustrations.

• BlueBird1222
    BlueBird1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone!

I’m re-starting my journey, and need some friends on here to help keep me accountable and be supportive- and vice versa as well!

I lost over 100lbs previously, but have since gained back about half. I need to lose it again, and then some more!

Add me! ☺️
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Aug2020 wrote: »
    Hi, starting again and needing some accountability and mutual support and motivation. Need a buddy to check in, compare results and plans and keep each other on track. Message or add me if interested.

Fr sent
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Yes please
  • hajmin
    hajmin Posts: 40 Member
    Hi
  • SophiaAlex94
    SophiaAlex94 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!

Returning member here, would love some new friends on here so we can keep each other motivated :smiley: