• dj_d42kcyd3
    dj_d42kcyd3 Posts: 168 Member
    0oc8ctl1oyw3.gif
  • primetime233
    primetime233 Posts: 3 Member
    Friends welcomed!!
  • hbicpammy45133
    hbicpammy45133 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love some friends to keep me on track. I have over 100 pounds to loose and it's going to be a long journey. I am following low carb low sugar lifestyle so if it sounds like something you would enjoy please add me.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Aug2020 wrote: »
    Hi, starting again and needing some accountability and mutual support and motivation. Need a buddy to check in, compare results and plans and keep each other on track. Message or add me if interested.

Fr sent

Clinton where are you my buddy!?!? 😭😅
  • yvonnemhansen
    yvonnemhansen Posts: 8 Member
    Hey all, I have over 100 pounds to lose and am just into the beginning of my journey but I would love some new friends for some mutual motivation :)
  • Fit_Tigress
    Fit_Tigress Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi friends, I initially gained over 50 pounds after yoyo dieting and trying everything under the sun, I have lost 33 pounds so far with IIFYM, I still have a ways to go for my personal goals. I'm building lean muscle along with doing cardio, I want to compete in a bikini competition in the future, feel free to add, I love to support my friends on their journeys. (Just include a message with your invite) We got this! B)
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Aug2020 wrote: »
    Hi, starting again and needing some accountability and mutual support and motivation. Need a buddy to check in, compare results and plans and keep each other on track. Message or add me if interested.

Fr sent

Clinton where are you my buddy!?!? 😭😅

I'm right here bestie...come back to me🤣
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Happy to have new friends! I log in daily. At the recommendation of my doctor I have been working on losing weight since March 2019. So far I've lost 34 pounds, over half way to my goal. :)

Starting weight: 187 | Current: 153 | Goal: 135?
  • Oneka5
    Oneka5 Posts: 106 Member
    I need friends too :blush: My current friends either aren't trying to get healthy or just don't care. would love to bounce recipe and fitness ideas with people.
  • I've come back to MFP to get my fitness goals back on track and could use some motivation. Add away 😁
  • sourscarlett
    sourscarlett Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Add me. I would love new friends!
  • mochachyna35
    mochachyna35 Posts: 4 Member
    Love positive and wonderful people, feel free to add me.
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    New friends are always welvome, Its time to get the job done and have fun along the way, feel free to afd me
  • limeylynch
    limeylynch Posts: 12 Member
    🙋🏻‍♂️
  • change4life20
    change4life20 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi All, I am new to MFP joined 3 days ago. During lock down my weight went to the highest I have ever been 18st 4lbs,
    so i decided to do something it about it. I started with light exercises using my yoga ball and watching what i eat. my weight was still up and down. So got ended my toxic relationship. i was then able to focus. my weight started going down. when i stated on here i was down to 17 stone 10. I started logging my meals and increasing my exercises. Today i will weigh myself. i would love to have some friends on here.
  • Lyallatron
    Lyallatron Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! Please add me for mutual support and cheering on! Main goal is weight loss and feeling very motivated.
  • KatGrace1988
    KatGrace1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me, I’ll accept anyone 😊
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    I've been here since 2011, been dormant for this past year. If you like lifting heavy *kitten* add me. I'm 6'3 270 right now, missed the cut because of the lockdown (good excuse), so I'm bulking on through til early 2021.
  • Hotwheels1995
    Hotwheels1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I'm a newbie to all of this but I'm trying hard! Friends are always awesome, so feel free to add me! :D