Mom bod thread

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I have gone backwards in my progress. But I do still have a mom bod
    xlc9wi8oqssd.jpg
    xbwiy4l54ssb.jpg

Backwards, forwards...looks like you're going the right way to me.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Posting the most naked picture of myself ever on Al Gore's Internet in the hopes that @J_NY_Z keeps posting in the venerable DAD BOD THREAD. We work with the bodies we create, my friend. This is from today's pre-workout and post-workout. Too bad sweat and agony don't come through with Android cameras.

uz45348t5fd0.jpg

You look great. Awesome work!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member
    Posting the most naked picture of myself ever on Al Gore's Internet in the hopes that @J_NY_Z keeps posting in the venerable DAD BOD THREAD. We work with the bodies we create, my friend. This is from today's pre-workout and post-workout. Too bad sweat and agony don't come through with Android cameras.

uz45348t5fd0.jpg

And you look fantastic!
  • J_NY_Z

uz45348t5fd0.jpg

My lord you are glorious!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Thank you for saying so @J_NY_Z, @kinetixtrainer2 and @cdubks88. And thank you ALL for keeping both the dad and mom bod threads going!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    ouc98f6mfb8n.jpg

Great work. You look fantastic!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

uz45348t5fd0.jpg

Sexy new pp too😁
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member
    I totally have the mom bod vibe going on. why am I so self conscious about it, ugh 😔

Dot it! Come on, do it!! 😋
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    You look spectacular and not even at goal?! Always loving your pics @PlentyofProtein00, keep it up!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    You look spectacular and not even at goal?! Always loving your pics @PlentyofProtein00, keep it up!

Thanks!!!! :)
  • beastier
    beastier Posts: 1,908 Member
    c1aojl5gq49n.jpg

30 lbs down. Constant progress bod.

Excellent work
  • J_NY_Z
    Mom bods, all of them. Keep them coming.
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Great thread!😍
  • salkavalka
    salkavalka Posts: 148 Member
    c1aojl5gq49n.jpg

30 lbs down. Constant progress bod.

Wow 😍